TobyQ

Oct 21, 2018
pm me, or tell how you did that. Furthers i am coming is 7 - 1

edit: nvm got it.

But this one is going to be on my watch list. Unfortunately with these ren'py incest games. I kinda know already they are never going to be finished =/
didn't the maker decide to focus on Melody instead? Seemed like just when this started getting good he decided to move on to that one.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I personally floated five or more different escape from Donutstan ideas. My personal favorite was going to a Koko concert and exiting out the back mid concert ala Von Trapp Players. —

Then there was a complex illegal business scheme like the gaining of water rights from Chinatown. Though we stil can recycle the lines: “My sister.” (Slap) “My daughter.” (Slap). “She’s My sister and my daughter.” Lol

We never did have Elena playing a big part. We are going a route that places the actual agency more in D’s hands, imo. Although i’m Not writing one critical scene so I leave it to Hearsz to draft out who has the biggest agency in the end.
Yeah the Von Trapp escape would have been the best. D could have gone to Vermont and opened a ski resort.

Of course with Chinatown D could have said, "Forget it, Mr.Dots; it's Patreon."

Reactions: fried

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
didn't the maker decide to focus on Melody instead? Seemed like just when this started getting good he decided to move on to that one.
no, as its been said melody gets 2 months of developing and dmd gets 1 month.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
That deserves a link, because it's not searchable from humblebundle.com itself.
my bad i forgot about adding a link to my stupid post :heartcoveredeyes:

i see this landed on humblebundle lol, steam in the future? x'D
yes it did, i rl hoped they will use steam as well, wrote them myself about it but i guess its still to early to use this platform (its not easy for adult gamemakers )

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
I was there when DMD was still on v0.2 (got the game from a different website, but still) and while she did look younger I don't believe it was "full on loli". But she definitely looked nowhere close to be over the age of 18—even less so than she does in the present.
maybe some screenshots?

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
So :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype: for this next release please please have some Jennifer in it :test2::test2::test2::FeelsGoodMan:
*sending thoughts to Mr. Dot intensely* XD

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
awesome idea but then again mrdots have kind of count down clock on his now better website :heartcoveredeyes:
And a quote from Winnie the Pooh.........and nobody knows how blue my balls ,how blue my balls are growing.....damn clock hurry up fcol

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well I have a dog named Mini (Minuscule) and she poops in the yard so I know about Mini the poo
AKA Mini-Pooper

Reactions: Shest_huq
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes