Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
for those asking for saves; the time you spend waiting around for one; you could have already started Chapter 2 fresh and did multiple routes by the end of v.19.

i can post one later tonight if people still need
Would appreciate it mate. Forgot all about this game and cleaned the PC last week so have no saves anywhere. Cheers.

EDIT

Or. Is there a quick and easy way to max stats and whatnot from the start of chapter 2 rather than going through chapter 1 all over again.?

Last edited:

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
See the walkthough and you have the answer. I don't lie.
Sorry dude. Little mix-up there. We were joking around about the racing to see who fucks her first. The post in reference, we thought u were joking around with us and had said u already fucked her first.
Thats where the lieing and missinfo came in.

Just a misunderstanding.

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Would appreciate it mate. Forgot all about this game and cleaned the PC last week so have no saves anywhere. Cheers.

EDIT

Or. Is there a quick and easy way to max stats and whatnot from the start of chapter 2 rather than going through chapter 1 all over again.?
just start a new ch2 game and assign the points manually ?!

Last edited:

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
A new update of DMD? Cool, makes my day (just wanted to play some battlefield, but friends have internet trouble...so this is even better!)

:)

Reactions: ju1zzed

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Probably not until next week. After all, the staff get first dibs and then everyone else e_e

It will be in the OP when its updated, mirrors are made and a possible torrent. I would have thought that being on these forums for 6+ months, would have shown how things work around here......
Will be on today same day as release

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
Sorry dude. Little mix-up there. We were joking around about the racing to see who fucks her first. The post in reference, we thought u were joking around with us and had said u already fucked her first.
Thats where the lieing and missinfo came in.

Just a misunderstanding.
No problem E-Dog. My english is not very good. Also I can be wrong about the meaning of messages. ;)

Reactions: E-Dog

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
ok so I'm playing DMD as many of you rn, and just now a new BIG desire rose up in my heart:

please stop putting wine everywhere. pizza and wine today...

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes