greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
and it took all of 12 minutes from the original upload for someone to ask.... 2:04 - 2:16...... must think all you do is add apk to it and viola.. instant android version.......
...you mean you don't just use the special "Instantly turn anything into an apk" command line utility? :p

Reactions: E-Dog and Ruffuss

BRJ89

Nov 21, 2018
and it took all of 12 minutes from the original upload for someone to ask.... 2:04 - 2:16...... must think all you do is add apk to it and viola.. instant android version.......
Im patiently waiting for it as well, but knew better than to ask lol

Gazhan

Aug 20, 2017
did my thingy...
Dating my Daughter v0.20 Skunked (800MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

PC: - - -
MAC: - - -

you sir! legend is all i can say xD

Reactions: spanco23

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
Very impressive update update, I thought I'd reached the end of the day for sure at least three times but it just kept on going, much as I suppose MC's testicles do when you consider the number of orgasms per day he has.

I prefer scenes like the photoshoot to the "now you can touch her boobs" progression. I hope now that a "milestone" has been reached the story can focus on things like that.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Tildoras

Apr 19, 2018
Please I need help because I have a problem with this game. Since the DMD version v.019 I can not save the game. I always see this image as an error and the game is never saved.
Sin título.jpg
I played all version 0.19 and I could not save the game and now in version 0.20 I can not either.

Please tell me if you know how to solve it.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
anybody here getting a big "WTF moment" while watching jennifer in MC apartment? Cause that's some serious shit
Yeah... the whole hidden camera thing was really weird.. I didn't get the memo that Jennifer was a crazy yandere now lol. I don't remember her ever being crazy like that..

No it's all a dream now wake up. I said Wake Up!
1385778829.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: E-Dog and Hones

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I never knew where this was going, or even where it could go, but now I have a hope, a wish, something I assume MrDots is working in but I just want it on record: Cassandra seducing D. I have always just loved the game for its writing and D's beauty, but now there is a Holy Grail waiting to be discovered!

Reactions: dbp5ca and AWolfe
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes