Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
wait wait wait, he actually delivered? Holy s***. Well this is what I was talking about in my other post about Patreon cash grabs, once a dev does find a new idea that takes off and guarantees a continued income they do often deliver on the goods. In this case he found another gem with Melody.

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
I must join with the rest of the people that said this was a really good update and that we all look forward to the next update. :)

Mephis2

May 24, 2017
i have to agree awesome update.
but wasnt the ending a bit too fast? Im just worried DmD will end like Big Brother.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Really great update. Good length and with a banging final ^^

I hope the game will continue. We still have so much unsolved or new opportunities :)

Reactions: fried

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
oh boy this day has finally come :cry::cry::cry:

now only left dual family.... (this will take a long time)

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
i have to agree awesome update.
but wasnt the ending a bit too fast? Im just worried DmD will end like Big Brother.

Its already past Big Brother with this update, he never gave us what we wanted with Lisa and she was the character we wanted to nail the most.

Reactions: Rythan25

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Hell of an update! MrDots threw out a minefield worthy of those Burmese soldiers in Rambo! And the payoff was well done, probably ruined a bunch of No Nut Novembers on the last for many here. I like how there is the more conventional relationships (Georgina mostly), and now the more unconventional ones popping up (beach couple, Margo, Cassandra, etc). Plenty to work with for the future!

Reactions: Reese286

throd33

May 15, 2018
Ask my boy Martin to run some errands
End with Georgina's bra and Jennifer's underwear under the pillow
Better than expected?

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Ask my boy Martin to run some errands
End with Georgina's bra and Jennifer's underwear under the pillow
Better than expected?
Yeah, kind of confused by that. Maybe Martin is a player of extraordinary talent, bumping into Georgina and Jennifer at the apartment and working his magic. He is nailing the boss at work, so he obviously brings something to the table!

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
I'm new to this game so I have a silly question. If I download the new .20 version can I play the entire game with just that or do I need to download and play chapter 1 first?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes