vxdr

Aug 9, 2017
I haven't played any of Chapter 2, stopped after chapter 1... how jealous are you guys of me?

Grifonj

Nov 1, 2018
Its already past Big Brother with this update, he never gave us what we wanted with Lisa and she was the character we wanted to nail the most.
TRUE, but someone gave us a small game called "Lisa's Special Day" I think it was called, where if you did things right you DID get Lisa. But it was way too short to be of real satisfaction. It should have been in the game itself where it happened.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Umm, why is the "black two piece bikini" actually a red one piece?

Hehe, "squirrel on caffeine"...

Last edited:

Anon23

May 28, 2017
this Update just nailed it - BEST update ever from MrDots.
even pirates should consider to honor such work with a donation
I know I did. Payed for the new version, plus a generous tip (or whatever little I could spare till next payday). And even then, I'll probably give more, just for how SATISFYING this latest update has been.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
I really liked how the sex came about. It took some time, but it was worth it. Plus she is wrecked for any other normal person. Hard to compete with the anaconda. Now to corrupt the rest of the crowd, Oh my sweet innocent Jen. LOL. I don't think its over with Rachel.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Very substantial update and great milestone reached. Amount of content was more than what average dev on this site puts in 3 months.
Hope that this game continues, as lots of story remains to be told with all those girls around.

For a moment, I was afraid that Mr. Dots threw another wrench in the plot (Vicky chick died from hitting her head against that hard floor and D got arrested at the airport staying indefinitely in Donoughtstan).

That lawyer's niece is real stunner. Feels like @Jeff Steel writing.
Wandering if it is coincidence that his name is Jeff as well. Also, if I am not mistaken, Jeff is also attorney in real life.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 322 Votes