ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Great update, i enjoyed every minute of it. :)

To bad we have to wait 2-3 months? again ;D

But there is still Melody coming on christmas ,i hope :D

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Android port please
here is my unofficial android port of Dating my Daughter Ch.2 v0.20.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen (at least where it's technical possible).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Great update, i enjoyed every minute of it. :)

To bad we have to wait 2-3 months? again ;D

But there is still Melody coming on christmas ,i hope :D
You think that with MrDot also now getting paid through HumbleBundle the updates would go back to once a month to 6 weeks. I wish they would as Melody just isn't doing anything for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dolphin3000

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Great update.Actualy two updates in one.If you guys miss it we get 2 days in one update.Sadly some other games go the opposite way-half day in one update:(
BTW get lucky that Babysitter will have an update after 2 weeks and SU is late,so can fully enjoy DmD:)

Now we have to wait 2-3 years for AWAM to come to something like that.
Very substantial update and great milestone reached. Amount of content was more than what average dev on this site puts in 3 months.
Hope that this game continues, as lots of story remains to be told with all those girls around.

For a moment, I was afraid that Mr. Dots threw another wrench in the plot (Vicky chick died from hitting her head against that hard floor and D got arrested at the airport staying indefinitely in Donoughtstan).

That layer's niece is real stunner. Feels like @Jeff Steel writing.
Wandering if it is coincidence that his name is Jeff as well. Also, if I am not mistaken, Jeff is also attorney in real life.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes