firzu

Jun 29, 2018
You can toggle routes on the fly from the stats screen that appears when clicking the daughter's picture at the top right.
Yes I know it. I write it in wrong way. I mean I need save here I won massage contest on 16 day and I can go to be with Elena on day 20

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
wonder how Georgina is gonna react :unsure:
yeah as soon as a i saw that i was probably going to decide to make Georgina Sashas Step mom as in after i take my daughter v-card im going to go on the Georgina only route unless the harem action is still opening who knows maybe since i pretty much made it so Sashas into sharing i can let Georgina have a taste of her new step daughter :p

Last edited:
Reactions: RG80100

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jeff, I envy you. Your niece is super hot. You are one lucky SOB.
Kidding aside, I would really like to see that 3rd chapter. This story has so much potential and it would be great shame if it is not finished. As mentioned in another reply, I hope that there are enough donations to keep the game going.

Who knows, in the future update, maybe you and your niece can be involved in some swinging with MC and D (shouldn't be reserved for just Margo and her BF).

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Jeff, I envy you. Your niece is super hot. You are one lucky SOB.
Kidding aside, I would really like to see that 3rd chapter. This story has so much potential and it would be great shame if it is not finished. As mentioned in another reply, I hope that there are enough donations to keep the game going.

Who knows, in the future update, maybe you and your niece can be involved in some swinging with MC and D (shouldn't be reserved for just Margo and her BF).
im not really into sharing my girls with other men but i sure as hell dont mind doing it with women :p

Last edited:
Reactions: RG80100

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
well isnt it legal in Alabama?

Incest was outlawed in the last 2 states where it was still legal (Michigan & New Jersey) after a Michigan man, who had several children by his adult daughter, was found to be having sex with one of his underage daughter/grandaughters. I don't remember exactly when it happened - my Mad Cow is acting up - but I think it was about a decade ago.

There is, however, a man in one of the southeastern states who met a much younger woman, they fell in love and were married. Some months later they discovered she was, in fact, his daughter with whom he had had no contact since she was very young. AFAIK there was no move to dissolve their marriage and they didn't plan to separate. Tacit approval by the state government or just an unwillingness to get involved in a messy situation where no one is getting hurt?

Mar 8, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Dating my Daughter Ch.2 v0.20.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen (at least where it's technical possible).
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
Hi have installed your updated file but when installed it says version 0.19 In my app settings

Reactions: keer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
about lovepoints: is 44 enuf (photoshoot save) or not? on my play thru of chap 1-2 I got to 71 lps?

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Damn Mr. Dots. You have surprised and amazed your audience once again. Bravo Sir and thank you! Outstanding work.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
At least there is no more of that underage looking faggot trying to steal the girls anymore.

Lots of hot ass scenes in this update.

@Chatterbox

Well the game will still continue as there are many side stuff that is still left to complete and look at how many more corruption slots there are still left to unlock as there is still 7 slots to unlock.

There is supposedly going to be a Matrud scene (Martin) because the one option if you pick it would open a sharing or something with him. Then you have Olivia and whatever his name Jennifer Margo has something Cassandra also should have something not to mention Elena and D haven't yet down anything.

Jan 1, 2018
MrDots (I know he doesn't follow this forum), fuck you and the horse you rode in on. (Just kidding. I love your work!) I'm at work now, after 3 hours of sleep, and with a sore dick. :-D

And Lyta (with just two, brief scenes) has officially taken my spot for 3rd-favorite girl, after D and Georgina. <3

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
I was wondering who of you wrote which parts while playing. Since some of you shared your works, you can sometimes imagine who wrote which parts. That's neither good nor bad, but what was really good about this update is; While every prior update got high level storytelling, this update got a truely consistent narrow rating(is that the word for it in english?). When you wanted the MC/player to have an reaction in scene, it very much carried over instead of being divided by scenes. If I didn't know any better, I would have claimed it was written by only one person. So big probs to you as a team! I at least think, you're very much in sync with this update =)
Also a shoulder clap to you for the scenes you mention, as they stand out as memorable for being fitting and well written. One small thing I did miss in office-scene:

Reactions: User_819112

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Michigan & New Jersey legal Alabama not legal. I wonder if this importent for the best game here. Legal or illegal is a kind of judgement against the UN so far we learned in the past, right.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes