Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
DUDE! shit i just finished with the new update (just D route) and im satisfied. I cant belive how scared and nervous i was before a meeting with Rachel! Whole ride was nerve wracking. Now I need to give some love to G. Good Job
After 2 years of playing this game and 1+ of helping with the writing, here is what I feel about D every time there is a new release:

I've grown accustomed to her face
She almost makes the day begin
I've grown accustomed to the tune that
She whistles night and noon
Her smiles, her frowns
Her ups, her downs
Are second nature to me now
Like breathing out and breathing in
I was serenely independent and content before we met
Surely I could always be that way again
And yet
I've grown accustomed to her look
Accustomed to her voice
Accustomed to her face

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
After 2 years of playing this game and 1+ of helping with the writing, here is what I feel about D every time there is a new release:

Her smiles, her frowns
Her ups, her downs
And yet
Accustomed to her voice
Accustomed to her face
Is that My Fair Lady? :LOL:

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017

Her smiles, her frowns
Her ups, her downs
And yet
Accustomed to her voice
Accustomed to her face
i like what u did there friend

yes it is, like it a lot :D

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

Her smiles, her frowns
Her ups, her downs
And yet
Accustomed to her voice
Accustomed to her face

Reactions: Endrju

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
dude ur sig is killing me
:p
Sara is my fav character from Milfy City and I wanted something kinda "Christmassy"
So I used ISCTORS Christmas Special preview image of Sara
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All I did was add some snow and breath effects to it this is the original sadly you lose some quality when converting it to a gif but ... I still like it.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Great update

As noted previously by others a slight disappointment with the sex scene- A missed opportunity for D in the throws of passion to leg lock MC into a creampie ending.

I like that both E and D have now had thoughts about children with the MC.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Granted, MC has always had that issue — but D has explained that she is super self conscious.
I like that it was brought up within the game. I was actually hoping that she would eventually stop wearing make up all together, but I know that won't happen. She just looks so much better without it. Well she might still have some eye liner in those scenes, but not near as much.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
:p
Sara is my fav character from Milfy City and I wanted something kinda "Christmassy"
So I used ISCTORS Christmas Special preview image of Sara
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All I did was add some snow and breath effects to it this is the original sadly you lose some quality when converting it to a gif but ... I still like it.
Is that what this is. Excellent job! It gives a hauntingly beautiful feel to the picture. Two thumbs up!

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Btw, I had put in the script on D as younger and less attractive (per D, that is). Then the idea for a photo. I think MDots did a good job - and she kind of looks like a student from Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters with some kind of mentalist or fire starting powers.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018

Her smiles, her frowns
Her ups, her downs
And yet
Accustomed to her voice
Accustomed to her face
:giggle:

Reactions: Les_Riggs
Jan 1, 2018
THE END for me. think nothing else is left in the game. for me
THE END.....
I've considered maybe not continuing the game after this point, mostly because, with the options on the table right now, I suspect what happens after this is going to be a bit anticlimactic. However, curiosity, if nothing else, will probably bring me back, just to see how the writers are going to wrap up some of the tangent threads, e.g. Rachel, Elena, Cassandra. We shall see.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Btw, I had put in the script on D as younger and less attractive (per D, that is). Then the idea for a photo. I think MDots did a good job - and she kind of looks like a student from Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters with some kind of mentalist or fire starting powers.
I like it but she kinda looks a lil' mad though guess she didn't like having her picture taken back then (she's all shy awww).

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I've considered maybe not continuing the game after this point, mostly because, with the options on the table right now, I suspect what happens after this is going to be a bit anticlimactic. However, curiosity, if nothing else, will probably bring me back, just to see how the writers are going to wrap up some of the tangent threads, e.g. Rachel, Elena, Cassandra. We shall see.
Would like to see you come back. In the writing department, I’ve always been more interested in the character development and progression with D, Elena and others. I’m also more interested in the inter character dynamics (how will Georgina, Jennifer, etc relate to the MC/D relationship — and, now that I know MDot’s ideas on Rachel...the same on Rachel)

More important for me is not how they progress sexually, but how they progress individually and in their relationship which allows for their progress sexually (with each other and others).

It should be fascinating, these 2019 releases.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
D was shown thinking to herself that Elena is not stupid and that everything she offered made perfect sense. D was already gone in her mind and heart by that point and just accepted that Elena was being the same, supportive friend that she has been portrayed as consistently in this VN, I feel.
That's possible .. but it still feels like there's either a big and very important scene outright missing, as that is just too much of a jump in information shared between those two - ooor Dots simply wanted to just avoid that scene altogether because how the fuck do you write something like that to sound somewhat believeable?
I mean hey, i'm not knocking him or the game. I just wonder if all the people praising the Update so much just celebrate the sex and dgaf about the story ... or if i'm genuinely missing some content here. And seeing as Jens underwear was mentioned and my day-counter sometimes didn't move (it's been Day 19 for three days! Groundhog-Day!), it felt like maybe an issue for a bug-report.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes