Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Bestiality was initially one of the fetishes to be included in the game. Posted on the patreon page and not long time ago still on the mrdots homepage. So it was "officially" promised, that's a fact. If it will be included in chapter 3 (or whatever it will be called) it remains to be seen. So everyone can post what he/she believes is plausible, it will change nothing.

My personal opinion is, it will come. First, it was "officially" a to be included fetish, like light bdsm, second, without patreon restrictions mrdots is free to do so, at least more free, third, the petals in the upper right corner. There are some left and I cannot imagine many more sexual activities meaning more corruption (maybe anal, public intercourse, sharing her with a friend, gang bang). And fourth, who knows, maybe bdsm, k9, etc. are some kinks the devs personally like and they are eager to implement this to DmD.

Still I cannot understand those guys seeing in DmD a super cute romantic disney love story and it will stay like this. What do you romance guys expect next? An enrapturing white wedding which will make us all cry? I don't believe that.

Time will tell...
Inititally,if my memory serves correctly,the game was about F seducing D in 4 days with his apartment as the main stage(that was back when the very first prototype hit)obviously a lot changed since then.
I would take such leftovers without any real indication in its present inception with a pinch of salt.

The (ill-named)corruption mechanic was always flaky at best.
Its progression often being rather erratic thanks to its innate dependance on the story and how mrdots feels about the situation at hand(he really loves to shove in multiple stages for every single action instead of a binary value)so once more,I would take the leftover points with a grain of salt.
For all we know it will take all to fully establish bdsm,sharing as well as all the stuff that is route dependent.

As far as people seeing the relationship in a "disney"-light.
Might have something to do with the narrative doing its damnest trying to portray it as such.
The story hammering in again and again how F loves D because she is the ideal women for him instead of just a fetishized "I really want to plow a family member",going against society because of "luv" and so on and so on.
Which obviously isnt to say hat the whole narrative couldnt take a complete left turn(it wouldnt be the first nor last story to do so)but considering how painstakingly long mrdots took to establish it as is as well as taking outside factors into consideration(like his livelyhood depending on it by now)I feel its a bit unlikely.
Ultimately cant say I care too much as long as the narrative backs it in a satisfying way.

But hey,time will tell is a genuinely good approach to take :D

...and an effective harem

I'm not really thrilled with the sneaking around and hiding girls from other girls. I want it all above board and multiple girls of my choice living together, preferably on the beach island next door to the father and his daughter.
Starting to wonder about real estate costs now,I mean it seemed to be a holiday resort which are rather pricey(even if the buildings are made out of cheap wood like in the good old US of A)and considering we are already at what? 4 possible members? a cheap apartment wont do.
Maybe we shouldnt have wasted all that money from the severance package on modeling and booze nye.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I was wondering : if the next update of Melody is on February, 23rd, do we have something by the end of January ?
DMD 0.21 was supposed to be released on February and Melody on January.
So, we have nothing on January, Melody on February and DMD on March, is that it ?
January they are on well deserved vacation.After all it is 28 months constantly work.

youpla

May 9, 2017
When you're stating a fact - here that I don't know anything about the subject - the least you can do is to provide some argumentation, development, and proofs.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
When you're stating a fact - here that I don't know anything about the subject - the least you can do is to provide some argumentation, development, and proofs.
The proof is the fact that they are providing updates monthly on two games.

youpla

May 9, 2017
The proof is the fact that they are providing updates monthly on two games.
Yes you're right. But as regular the updates are (at least for Melody), I'm talking here about the contents of these updates. I personally think that someone working constantly on games like these ones should be able to propose updates a bit more consequents. Currently, there are close to no interactions, no branching, no new game mechanics, and in fact these updates are a bit short too (but maybe it's just me who think that way ?).

When I compare, for example, with what ICSTOR has done in more or less one month for the X-Mas addon of Milfy City... and that was just a bonus scenario ! Well, I think you see what I mean.

i'm not saying DMD is a bad game. And the same goes for Melody, even if I think it has no "uniqueness". But the games drag on and feel uninspired as the time goes on. MrDots should work a bit on the gameplay mechanics and the choices given to the players instead of going wityh the same formula at the same rythm since 2 years.

Reactions: qwerty76423578

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
In 24 posts, it's not so bad.
My ratio is, by the way, higher than your. :)

But I'm not here to do a dick contest. From now on, I will answer your posts only if you have something constructive to say instead of "your posts are shit". My 15 years old are way behind me. ;)
Then whay you said about the 1400 and 1000 renders?

youpla

May 9, 2017
Then whay you said about the 1400 and 1000 renders?
Since you have edited your previous post by adding this point AFTER my answer, of course I didn't see it. Please, at least be honest with your posts...

Now, to answer you : I don't really care about the quantity of renders. Much often, these renders are just slight variations of other ones. Surely it adds some life to the conversations with the characters, but the counterpart is that the "big" events with original graphics, animations, and sexual "activities" are spare.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Since you have edited your previous post by adding this point AFTER my answer, of course I didn't see it. Please, at least be honest with your posts...

Now, to answer you : I don't really care about the quantity of renders. Much often, these renders are just slight variations of other ones. Surely it adds some life to the conversations with the characters, but the counterpart is that the "big" events with original graphics, animations, and sexual "activities" are spare.
You edited your post too.How I am suppose to know what you will said.
You are the one that bring what peoples do for 1 month not me.

youpla

May 9, 2017
You are the one that bring what peoples do for 1 month not me.
In that case I will ask you, with no harm intention, a single question : do you have a job ?

If yes, then you surely are working constantly. Let's say, 7-8 hours a day. With the week-end, let's roughly say that you are working ~38 hours by week.
Now, once again, when someone is gaining surely way more than 10000$ by month, then I take as a fact that the activity procuring such a "salary" can be considered as its main activity.
Then, by considering that MrDots is working 38 hours by week, even 30 hours, and hell even 20 hours by week, can we consider that the updates as they are right now with Melody and DMD are in par with a "constant line of work" ???

We all know that Patreon is a "easy" source of income once you suceed in producing a game that appeals to the public. The problem is that, way too often, the authors do the max during the first steps of the games, and then adopt a somewhat "lazy" rhythm when they are gaining enough money. After all, why should they go all the way if things are right as they are ?
Look at Mr.c "Corruption" : the content of updates are now sometimes ridiculous, way lighter than what they were at the start of the development.
And should I talk about Akabur ? The perfect example of someone milking his patreons with absolutly no contents ?

Well. MrDots is not as "lazy" as these other developers, far from it. But he has now assumed a slow pace with his updates, with no novelties at all (once again) in the games' mechanics or in the stories. And for someone who, you are saying, is working "constantly" on these games, I find it a bit difficult to swallow.

Reactions: whoisraiden

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
In that case I will ask you, with no harm intention, a single question : do you have a job ?

If yes, then you surely are working constantly. Let's say, 7-8 hours a day. With the week-end, let's roughly say that you are working ~38 hours by week.
Now, once again, when someone is gaining surely way more than 10000$ by month, then I take as a fact that the activity procuring such a "salary" can be considered as its main activity.
Then, by considering that MrDots is working 38 hours by week, even 30 hours, and hell even 20 hours by week, can we consider that the updates as they are right now with Melody and DMD are in par with a "constant line of work" ???

We all know that Patreon is a "easy" source of income once you suceed in producing a game that appeals to the public. The problem is that, way too often, the authors do the max during the first steps of the games, and then adopt a somewhat "lazy" rhythm when they are gaining enough money. After all, why should they go all the way if things are right as they are ?
Look at Mr.c "Corruption" : the content of updates are now sometimes ridiculous, way lighter than what they were at the start of the development.
And should I talk about Akabur ? The perfect example of someone milking his patreons with absolutly no contents ?

Well. MrDots is not as "lazy" as these other developers, far from it. But he has now assumed a slow pace with his updates, with no novelties at all (once again) in the games' mechanics or in the stories. And for someone who, you are saying, is working "constantly" on these games, I find it a bit difficult to swallow.
Why you don't complain same way in Milfy City?He is making even more money and posts an update once per 3 months.
Or you better ask why games like Death Stars,Dual Family and Malise and the Machine are still making so much money without even updates.Mr.Dots is one of the most honest here and it's realy not fair to complain that he is taking a month off.

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
What's the point of all this discussion? Another random guy telling top-tier devs how they should run their businesses. How original...

The thread was created to discuss about what happens in the game, not to whine about what the dev does or does not do with his time or money. Grow up, please. And if you don't like the game or the dev, just move on.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Damn- I just realise that last time father saw Elena's boobs was back in 0.07.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Despite the fact that we can have sex with her 4 times,her tits are always covered.Not to mention we always do it doggy style.Is that a hint who will be into bestiality:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes