havenest

Jul 16, 2018
Salut les petits français, voilà une traduction en français de ce jeu,
Énormément de texte a traduire et a relire y doit rester des erreurs, donc n'hésitez pas a faire remonter vos remarques.
Pas évident de rester concentré sur le texte ;-) pendant la relecture, alors soyer quand même indulgent.

Il suffit d'extraire les fichiers dans ...\DMD.CH1-0.14.5-pc\game pour avoir la version en français

Voilà la traduction du Chapitre 2 pour la version 0.20...

Aller bon jeu a vous

Hello French kids, here is a translation in French of this game,
A lot of text to translate and proofread must remain errors, so don't hesitate to send your comments up.
Not easy to stay focused on the text ;-) during proofreading, so be indulgent anyway.

Just extract the files into...\DMD.CH1-0.14.5-pc\game to get the French version

This is the translation of Chapter 2 for version 0.20...

Go good game to you

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
[QUOTE = "SirWilliam, Beitrag: 1610050, Mitglied: 1233949"] Dating meiner Tochter im Jahr 2019? [/ QUOTE]
Mr. Dots Release schedule:
February 23rd - Melody
March - DMD
April - Melody
May - Melody
June - DM
Uh, my Denglish senses are tingling. ;)

Reactions: pim0

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
Am I the only one that thinks that the daughter, Elena and Jennifer are so tiny? It's kinda disturbing, it's like being with a kid. I mean he towers over them and when he gives the daughter massages, his hand is gigantic compared to her body. This game is not for me, I cringe every time I see the 3 characters mentioned above naked or clothed.

Reactions: Jon_Sleeper

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Am I the only one that thinks that the daughter, Elena and Jennifer are so tiny? It's kinda disturbing, it's like being with a kid. I mean he towers over them and when he gives the daughter massages, his hand is gigantic compared to her body. This game is not for me, I cringe every time I see the 3 characters mentioned above naked or clothed.
I definitely agree with you on Jen. I sort of do with Elena, until her ass comes into view. But D? Ever seen tits like that on a kid?

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes