fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Am I the only one that thinks that the daughter, Elena and Jennifer are so tiny? It's kinda disturbing, it's like being with a kid. I mean he towers over them and when he gives the daughter massages, his hand is gigantic compared to her body. This game is not for me, I cringe every time I see the 3 characters mentioned above naked or clothed.
Oh, this topic again ...

My daughter and some of her friends have been D's approximate size/proportions since not long after puberty... as older teens/young adults, some are now taller with the same bodily proportions and others just as short as years ago . They have peer friends who have remained the same proportions of Elena and Jennifer. All of these people now have driver's licenses!

That is, amazingly enough, people come in all shapes and sizes.

It's not loli/pre-teen in DMD as these are all older teen characters and stated as such multiple times over within the game (and demonstrated by their maturity levels, language, knowledge, etc.) Instead, the variations in body types are possibly catering to different customer (and maybe creator) tastes, I suspect. I find them all appealing personalities in their own way, as much as the voluptuous-bodied characters (e.g., Margo).

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
And did people who didn't know her think she was underage, just by looking at her?
I'm not answering for IPkiss, but I've noticed peer male adults doing the extended glance at my daughter when we're out shopping or whatever since she was 13 or so. As a guy you can recognize the behaviors of your peers kind of easily, I've found, and have also taught her to be aware that (unfortunately) lots of guys will stare and to be ready for unwanted advances, etc.

Once she started growing, she hit typical adult-like size and near-adult proportions without waiting too long. Since then, it's been mostly incremental, as evidenced by her asking to shop for slightly larger clothes (mostly from filling out, weight-wise) and half a size larger shoes once over a couple more years, which has since turned into more of a "want" for new clothes instead of size being the excuse.

3.80 star(s) 323 Votes