Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
i got a bug moving over to chapter 2. neither my character's name, daughter's name, or the number of the day will display properly... as in at all for the names.

got all the previous stats and stuff though.

anyone got a fix for this?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
i got a bug moving over to chapter 2. neither my character's name, daughter's name, or the number of the day will display properly... as in at all for the names.

got all the previous stats and stuff though.

anyone got a fix for this?
If you can still play, after loading the game it allows you to change the names by clicking on D's picture in the upper right corner and then editing in the mini-configuration screen which displays.

I'm not certain what you mean by the number of the day not displaying properly, but the first day in Chapter 2 is "Day 0" in case that helps.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Shit, I am really behind. Okay but still I think it'd of been a shitstorm if Elena had gotten that cherry popped before F.
Well, there was a shitstorm when Melody used a dildo on herself. "She's not a virgin anymore!" - like you have to have a hymen to be a virgin. Because hymens can't break from running or horseback riding. So, yeah, that would have caused one too.

Reactions: numanumani

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
See, I consider someone's virginity being taken when it's taken use by another individual with a dick. In Elena's case, the strap-on.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes