cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hymen can break on horsebackriding too.

next "hymen" to break on d is ass and ofc jennifer (or whatever is that 3rd girl's name).

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Mr. Dots Release schedule:
23. Februar - Melodie
März - DMD
April - Melodie
Mai - Melodie
Juni - DM
I wish Mr Dots would focus finishing DMD first before moving on to Melody. Don't really like juggling between the two and having to wait for extended period of time for update for both games.

Reactions: 19Castiel23

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I wish Mr Dots would focus finishing DMD first before moving on to Melody. Don't really like juggling between the two and having to wait for extended period of time for update for both games.
Considering that Melody is now the main source of income for Dots and his team (If you're not of that belief then Melody's a creation of the incest purge made to keep Dot's income stream afloat) it'd be a little fool-hearty for them to drop the project that's their main funding source and focus on something else that can't be openly affiliated with Patreon.

Also, considering how long DMD's been going on for, it'd be a while before DMD was ever finished even when it did have monthly updates. With the current system you could say that it might force Dots and his team to quicken the pace of DMD to finish this once and for all.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
In my country Alex is a diminutive and the others names are only for a genre xD for this I did the question

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
This was the game where I realised not just the nudity, the erotic contects, the sex scenes, but the story and the personalities are really important. At least, for me...

So close to the end of 1st chapter I deleted the game. Why? Seriously... even if the prologue pay our attention for the "romantic storyline", this kind of romantic does not exist in the world (well, at least not these days, but 200 years ago maybe). The other thing is the daughter... she is literally a retard, not in the offensive way, she is REALLY a kind of retard, not knowing ANYTHING about natural body reactions, nothing about sexuality, genitals, does not even know what is the thing between her legs nor what is a penis... The whole thing is ridiculous. Its okay for a girl at the age 6 maybe, but gosh, she is 18. :)
Shouldn't be a bad game, but the little girl completely ruin the whole story.

Reactions: proximus

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
This was the game where I realised not just the nudity, the erotic contects, the sex scenes, but the story and the personalities are really important. At least, for me...

So close to the end of 1st chapter I deleted the game. Why? Seriously... even if the prologue pay our attention for the "romantic storyline", this kind of romantic does not exist in the world (well, at least not these days, but 200 years ago maybe). The other thing is the daughter... she is literally a retard, not in the offensive way, she is REALLY a kind of retard, not knowing ANYTHING about natural body reactions, nothing about sexuality, genitals, does not even know what is the thing between her legs nor what is a penis... The whole thing is ridiculous. Its okay for a girl at the age 6 maybe, but gosh, she is 18. :)
Shouldn't be a bad game, but the little girl completely ruin the whole story.
She will discover what is a penis after :sneaky::sneaky:

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes