Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
i got a bug moving over to chapter 2. neither my character's name, daughter's name, or the number of the day will display properly... as in at all for the names.

got all the previous stats and stuff though.

anyone got a fix for this?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
i got a bug moving over to chapter 2. neither my character's name, daughter's name, or the number of the day will display properly... as in at all for the names.

got all the previous stats and stuff though.

anyone got a fix for this?
If you can still play, after loading the game it allows you to change the names by clicking on D's picture in the upper right corner and then editing in the mini-configuration screen which displays.

I'm not certain what you mean by the number of the day not displaying properly, but the first day in Chapter 2 is "Day 0" in case that helps.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Shit, I am really behind. Okay but still I think it'd of been a shitstorm if Elena had gotten that cherry popped before F.
Well, there was a shitstorm when Melody used a dildo on herself. "She's not a virgin anymore!" - like you have to have a hymen to be a virgin. Because hymens can't break from running or horseback riding. So, yeah, that would have caused one too.

Reactions: numanumani

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
See, I consider someone's virginity being taken when it's taken use by another individual with a dick. In Elena's case, the strap-on.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hymen can break on horsebackriding too.

next "hymen" to break on d is ass and ofc jennifer (or whatever is that 3rd girl's name).

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Mr. Dots Release schedule:
23. Februar - Melodie
März - DMD
April - Melodie
Mai - Melodie
Juni - DM
I wish Mr Dots would focus finishing DMD first before moving on to Melody. Don't really like juggling between the two and having to wait for extended period of time for update for both games.

Reactions: 19Castiel23

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I wish Mr Dots would focus finishing DMD first before moving on to Melody. Don't really like juggling between the two and having to wait for extended period of time for update for both games.
Considering that Melody is now the main source of income for Dots and his team (If you're not of that belief then Melody's a creation of the incest purge made to keep Dot's income stream afloat) it'd be a little fool-hearty for them to drop the project that's their main funding source and focus on something else that can't be openly affiliated with Patreon.

Also, considering how long DMD's been going on for, it'd be a while before DMD was ever finished even when it did have monthly updates. With the current system you could say that it might force Dots and his team to quicken the pace of DMD to finish this once and for all.

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes