cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok guys I need help.
I am at chapter one where i beat upt hat douche and I always get the game over screen afterwards, I have no idea why. My green stat is at 72 and I am apperently still not gentleman enough. Does someone know what i have to do?
take daughter to self defense class (go to police station) and problem solved.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I agree, but the problem is that he blatantly said that referring to DMD as a fantasy is wrong; he then asserted that "fantasy" has only one meaning, which is objectively incorrect. That's not a matter of opinion, it's a fact.
He's entitled to believe that DMD doesn't count as a fantasy all he likes, but when he insists that his definition is the only one and anyone using another one is wrong, he's simply wrong.
You're not wrong there that's not only one definition per most dictionaries but it's also in the lens of the beholder. Taking a step back, someone might relate to situations being more realistic in their eyes rather than fictional or vice versa and that'll skew the outlook in a different direction. Therefore it's circumstantial :)

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Yeah I can live with that, but its still annoying, is it? :) I mean the girl itself isn't that bad but sometimes the way she talks gave me a huge stop - you know what I mean. Nevermind.
Yeah, people like me helped to address your core point about her above - maybe you didn't understand that or wanted to avoid points which countered your unique assertion, but continuing to try and press a point of view which doesn't reflect updated context or information from reasonable participants in a debate implies you have an agenda beyond talking about the actual production which is center to this - and all - discussions in this topic.

If you refuse to accept the revealed purposes of the character development which has been VOLUMINOUSLY examined here across its major (and even minor) storylines, that's your choice. If you don't like things, that's your choice, too. Don't try to excuse trolling behavior by putting your hands up and claiming it's all fun debate when it's just a noise generator, though.

IsseiKurogane

May 12, 2018
No he hasnt stopped making the game, but im not sure if you know or not he and his team are working on 2 games at once so its gonna take longer to make updates, This is what Mr.dots said about the continuation of the game. As I said before, the story will continue in 2019 so there’s a lot of content left to create for the game. So don’t worry, there will be more hot scenes of D and the girls in 2019!!

Reactions: Dolphin3000

zigzagon

May 5, 2017
So why you asked did mrdots stop doing it? if im not wrong in march we will get update, and again i belive it was said in this threat so many times that(about update), questions like your is just stupid.

But ofc you are too lazy to go throught last 20 pages, or use search bar for it

edit: it was 2 sites(just 2 sites)

Mr. Dots Release schedule:
März - DMD
April - Melodie
Mai - Melodie
Juni - DM

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
so has mrdots stop making this game
The topic doesn't say "Complete," "Abandoned" or anything - so, assume it's continuing. A new installment is scheduled for every three months and this month is one of those.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah Prof Kid, you have almost did it. :) I assume you got boored in Uni so tried to hit back in your spare time. You started arguing about something so obvious, even for me it is inconvenient.
Well because no one really cares about your point of view about "fantasy", lets jump to the end of this pointless conversation and type in google the word fantasy, press enter and click on "images" or any other different articles.
So its called common sense or general fact everyone knows but you overcomplicated a little bit. It does not matter, you were in the spotlight at least. :)

Someones wrote that probably she was kept in a "cage" by her mother on purpose which is almost an acceptable explanation to our lovely daughters attitude (moron), but still, there is internet all around the world... nevermind. :)
Oh wait, just one more thing! I dont know whether you guys realised or not but she is basically the same girl as the young lady from Lewd Island. Now in that game she has a completely different, acceptable, normal personality but still so innocent, layered as it makes so "fappable" - as someone said before. Recommend that game for everyone disappointed from DMD.
Damn you surely know that internet is everywhere?Let me surprise you that almost half of the population of Earth don't have internet.Or cell phones.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Who said anything about Kentucky?

If we're talking about "incest", you'd be better off mentioning the Middle East, where incest is prominent.
It's really impossible to establish were incest is prominent. For one main reason, it is largely frowned upon so when it happens it is kept secret. So any research on the topic (if one was ever done) would just scratch the surface. Take a look at this map of Europe and discover that incest may not be against the law in many European countries!

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes