Mar 7, 2018
After the fact of the "mother" with her "boyfriend" and the memory of the grandfather who loved her :cry:

When a game makes even those who play it cry, it can be called a masterpiece and not just a game ...... ( And I cried twice ;))
I agree 100%! I think the scene with the daughter telling back her to Rachel was a real important part in the change for her and also then she had her first sex with the MC! So now she's kind of a changed girl and also soon much more "corrupt"? ;) (do we hope for that?) o_O

Reactions: Pitrik and armion82
Mar 7, 2018
I'm with you guys we need more DMD,less talking about nonrelevant stuff:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree, but hasen't it been like that for the last 2-300 pages here? The same "arguments" over and over; "The chars look to young!(re-render 3 years of renders because i say so!)":rolleyes: and then "the game is abandoned", its deja vu everyday here..

Reactions: fried and Ed B

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
I agree, but hasen't it been like that for the last 2-300 pages here? The same "arguments" over and over; "The chars look to young!(re-render 3 years of renders because i say so!)":rolleyes: and then "the game is abandoned", its deja vu everyday here..
Said exact same thing a couple of hundred pages back lol lol

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
News Update!

Cooking And Dancing (v0.21)
Hi everyone! We’re back with a new preview for DMD v0.21.

We’ll be working on the game this month and the release date for this new update is March 30th.

For those who don’t know, we’ve created a SubscribeStar page to test their services. So if you’d like to support us there, here’s the link:

I’ll be posting some extra previews there for our new supporters

Thanks.

Mrdots.

Full Image Link:

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes