Mar 7, 2018
News Update!

Cooking And Dancing (v0.21)
Hi everyone! We’re back with a new preview for DMD v0.21.

We’ll be working on the game this month and the release date for this new update is March 30th.

For those who don’t know, we’ve created a SubscribeStar page to test their services. So if you’d like to support us there, here’s the link:

I’ll be posting some extra previews there for our new supporters

Thanks.

Mrdots.

Full Image Link:

She looks very peaceful here... so all drama is over and now smooth sailing? :coffee: is that what we read from this? :unsure:

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017

She looks very peaceful here... so all drama is over and now smooth sailing? :coffee: is that what we read from this? :unsure:
c'est moi ou elle vient de prendre 20 ans de plus
ou est la jeune fille on dirait une femme de 35 ans

it's me or she just took 20 years more
or is the girl looking like a 35-year-old woman

Reactions: proximus

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
c'est moi ou elle vient de prendre 20 ans de plus
ou est la jeune fille on dirait une femme de 35 ans

it's me or she just took 20 years more
or is the girl looking like a 35-year-old woman
I think she is looking more domestic, maybe ... in a Hadaka apron sort of way :)

ranma100

Oct 23, 2017
Is it funny how both game main females characters lost their virginity at the same time. DMD daughter just lost her virginity and now Melody lost her lmao. Cheer Mr. Dot for making both my dreams come true.

Reactions: armion82 and fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017

Maybe, but probably for a temporary time, I would think.

D finally broke all her mother's bonds that kept her back - including the invisible ones she never realized existed before - and it seems a time of unfiltered celebration would be natural !

I mean, she literally beat up a longtime school bully without breaking a sweat in the same timeframe that she monumentally cut the puppeteer strings that her mother had played for so many years. MrDots' team has begun portraying D as realizing her own capabilities and taking matters into her own hands instead of being held back by what stifled her worldview and self-confidence for so many years. So, sky's the limit.

Although she had to leave a good friend behind in the process (for now), there are new ones she's met where they live now, places they already know and like for entertainment, exercise, etc. Seems great, right?

Well ...
  • She's bound to change even further in her personality with this opening of her eyes and mind, you'd figure. What will that do to the dynamics of her relationship with MC?
  • She has a new school enrollment need.
  • MC has to get his employment footing back (and his most recent prospect was located back in D's home country).
  • I bet that Lucas is still hellbent on exposing the couple and/or assaulting D.
  • Similar to a parallel storyline in Melody (with the Bethany character), I bet that the Type A+ personality of D's mother is already plotting her revenge and punishment for this couple.
  • How will they portray themselves in the larger society, given the underlying nature of their relationship?
That said, there would seem lots of possibilities for MC to adapt his job prospect from her country into his area (e.g., open his own satellite studio independently, get help from Margo, partner with Richard), D could continue to take self-defense classes, D could go to school with Jennifer, they can reconnect with the now highly similar couple of Olivia and Graham, D could apply for citizenship in MC's country, they could continue to share activities and fun events like any growing couple does to find their way together, and lots of other ideas.

So, it's probably obvious that I'm still pining over a third chapter :) . But the path to date has been highly entertaining and that climactic "There are no strings on me" scene between D and her Mom was the greatest dramatic moment I've seen in an adult game EVER.

Everything from now on is going to be gravy. Really good but maybe complex gravy. But, I like gravy.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Since the big issue of D getting her cherry popped is behind her,
265821_10.jpg
the next update may focus either on D having anal, or exploring her girl-love side, or both.
If D expands her girl-on-girl experiences and with Elena not around who would be D's girl?
If D explores her girl attraction I think it would be either Jennifer or Cassandra.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Maybe, but probably for a temporary time, I would think.

D finally broke all her mother's bonds that kept her back - including the invisible ones she never realized existed before - and it seems a time of unfiltered celebration would be natural !

I mean, she literally beat up a longtime school bully without breaking a sweat in the same timeframe that she monumentally cut the puppeteer strings that her mother had played for so many years. MrDots' team has begun portraying D as realizing her own capabilities and taking matters into her own hands instead of being held back by what stifled her worldview and self-confidence for so many years. So, sky's the limit.

Although she had to leave a good friend behind in the process (for now), there are new ones she's met where they live now, places they already know and like for entertainment, exercise, etc. Seems great, right?

Well ...
  • She's bound to change even further in her personality with this opening of her eyes and mind, you'd figure. What will that do to the dynamics of her relationship with MC?
  • She has a new school enrollment need.
  • MC has to get his employment footing back (and his most recent prospect was located back in D's home country).
  • I bet that Lucas is still hellbent on exposing the couple and/or assaulting D.
  • Similar to a parallel storyline in Melody (with the Bethany character), I bet that the Type A+ personality of D's mother is already plotting her revenge and punishment for this couple.
  • How will they portray themselves in the larger society, given the underlying nature of their relationship?
That said, there would seem lots of possibilities for MC to adapt his job prospect from her country into his area (e.g., open his own satellite studio independently, get help from Margo, partner with Richard), D could continue to take self-defense classes, D could go to school with Jennifer, they can reconnect with the now highly similar couple of Olivia and Graham, D could apply for citizenship in MC's country, they could continue to share activities and fun events like any growing couple does to find their way together, and lots of other ideas.

So, it's probably obvious that I'm still pining over a third chapter :) . But the path to date has been highly entertaining and that climactic "There are no strings on me" scene between D and her Mom was the greatest dramatic moment I've seen in an adult game EVER.

Everything from now on is going to be gravy. Really good but maybe complex gravy. But, I like gravy.
giphy (2).gif

Reactions: fried and RustyV

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Since the big issue of D getting her cherry popped is behind her,
View attachment 253304
the next update may focus either on D having anal, or exploring her girl-love side, or both.
If D expands her girl-on-girl experiences and with Elena not around who would be D's girl?
If D explores her girl attraction I think it would be either Jennifer or Cassandra.
For some reason, I can see Jennifer shyly expressing the desire to "practice" with D. But, she's apparently got that boy interest from the sex shop, so maybe wouldn't have that focus now that D is back?

I think things could get really curious if they visit Olivia and Graham, with it somehow being made known that there's at least one more daughter/dad couple in town.

I am expecting D to go kind of sex-crazy in all sorts of ways at least initially, given her newfound freedom and probably HUGE need to let it all out. Or, maybe that's D ...

Reactions: RustyV

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
All I know is I can't wait to see dem titties bouncing around while she's taking the D again. Love this game!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
For some reason, I can see Jennifer shyly expressing the desire to "practice" with D. But, she's apparently got that boy interest from the sex shop, so maybe wouldn't have that focus now that D is back?

I think things could get really curious if they visit Olivia and Graham, with it somehow being made known that there's at least one more daughter/dad couple in town.

I am expecting D to go kind of sex-crazy in all sorts of ways at least initially, given her newfound freedom and probably HUGE need to let it all out. Or, maybe that's D ...
D will probably begin to be more open, but I think she would need her father's ok first.

Reactions: pim0 and fried

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Quote from : “So, it's probably obvious that I'm still pining over a third chapter :) . But the path to date has been highly entertaining and that climactic "There are no strings on me" scene between D and her Mom was the greatest dramatic moment I've seen in an adult game EVER.”

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]————————[/FONT]

Holy F’ing schnitzel! If you’re talking about the “I need a moment with my daughter” scene between D and Rachel, I wrote that piece. If so, thanks so much for the compliment!

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018

at February 26, 2019

We’ll be working on the game this month and the release date for this new update is March 30th.

For those who don’t know, we’ve created a SubscribeStar page to test their services. So if you’d like to support us there, here’s the link:

Thanks.

Mrdots.

zigzagon

May 5, 2017
News Update!

Cooking And Dancing (v0.21)

Thanks.

Mrdots.

Full Image Link:

im pretty sure she wear only apron, like last time, march will be long, DmD will get update but im hope so milfy city as well

Reactions: megacct
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes