Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I know and she is a beautiful girl... How I said in my country Max is only for a genre but my country is strange xD
No doubts that Kat Dennings is fucking beautiful :p And with the name Max, I don't think ur country is strange, in my country, this name is very rare also for Men and I personally never met girl called Max ... and also know only one men named Max ...

Reactions: Pitrik

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Yes ;) But the mother was ugly (for me), here she is quite beautiful :)
Translation: Younger? :LOL:

I'm indifferent since there's no backstory between her and her uncle but again she's not a main squeeze sooo I guess she deserves a break. From being squeezed by her uncle :LOL:

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Translation: Younger? :LOL:

I'm indifferent since there's no backstory between her and her uncle but again she's not a main squeeze sooo I guess she deserves a break. From being squeezed by her uncle :LOL:
Maybe ... didn't see her from other renders (if there are more) in this game, because I didn't play DmD yet ...

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Maybe ... didn't see her from other renders (if there are more) in this game, because I didn't play DmD yet ...
It's a commitment to play because it's pretty long now but you should at least try it :) @WICKEDp4th did mention she's in some other scenes.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
It's a commitment to play because it's pretty long now but you should at least try it :) @WICKEDp4th did mention she's in some other scenes.
I tried it half a year (?) ago and liked it ... so I decided to let it store for worse times :D And also I had a lot of games (not only VN/adult) to play, so it's time will come ;)

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I tried it half a year (?) ago and liked it ... so I decided to let it store for worse times :D And also I had a lot of games (not only VN/adult) to play, so it's time will come ;)
The longer you wait the longer it'll take for you to get through. It has a hefty amount of content and it just keeps growing.

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
So I've been thinkin (mostly hoping), if this SubscribeStar thing works out maybe we'll get 1 month Melody, 1 month DMD release schedule?
I haven't checked out SubscribeStar's cut, transparency, etc but if it works out better than Patreon then I can see two things: Once Melody's finished I can see Dots and the team moving completely over to SubscribeStar to get away from Patreon and, two, is that there might be hope for a Patreon alternative for every other dev. Might turn out to be a really good move for everyone involved.

But this is all pure speculation.

Reactions: fried and dx_boost

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
I haven't checked out SubscribeStar's cut, transparency, etc but if it works out better than Patreon then I can see two things: Once Melody's finished I can see Dots and the team moving completely over to SubscribeStar to get away from Patreon and, two, is that there might be hope for a Patreon alternative for every other dev. Might turn out to be a really good move for everyone involved.

Oh you're right!
I haven't even thought beyond DMD, but if it does work out for MrDots it could be a safe haven for all similar developers.

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Oh you're right!
I haven't even thought beyond DMD, but if it does work out for MrDots it could be a safe haven for all similar developers.
Well it's early days so as awesome as the news is about SubscribeStar (To be honest I thought they were replacing humblebundle with SubscribeStar till I took the 2 minutes to look deeper), let's see how it all works out first because, although there's already huge advantages (It accepts crypto as a payment method), we don't know much about it right now.

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
Well it's early days so as awesome as the news is about SubscribeStar (To be honest I thought they were replacing humblebundle with SubscribeStar till I took the 2 minutes to look deeper), let's see how it all works out first because, although there's already huge advantages (It accepts crypto as a payment method), we don't know much about it right now.
Then it's good that a big name as MrDots goes in for testing, if it works out for him, it works.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
The longer you wait the longer it'll take for you to get through. It has a hefty amount of content and it just keeps growing.
I'm aware of that is quite big game (f.e. Acting Lessons & Melody took me about 5-6 evenings each to complete, so more that 10 hours each), but I will make a time for it ;)

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017

AgentRedGirl's account was recently slapped for an incest theme by Patreon, so now has a SubscribeStar account for supporters. The content was apparently not difficult to change (i.e., same work product, just altering relationships and titles) and Patreon has reinstated the account.

AgentRedGirl is maintaining a presence on both sites for now and has hinted that if Patreon throws up more problems and SubscribeStar appears to work well enough, the latter may become the primary subscription site.

fishina

Jul 18, 2017
If anyone had a subscribestar pledge, please can you post the preview images when they get uploaded? Thanks!

Mar 7, 2018
So I've been thinkin (mostly hoping), if this SubscribeStar thing works out maybe we'll get 1 month Melody, 1 month DMD release schedule?
Yes i very much hope this too! :confused: but with Buymecoffee and humblebundle we saw no changes... but we are still hoping, because this is not a good situation we are in! :oops:

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes