RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
mrdots teaser image (imgur) didn't work, error msg saying pic contains errors etc.

rustyv: look at that pic closely and you should see something missing.
Sorry cxx but I'm boob-blinded.lol
Although D's right lower leg looks longer than her lower left

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That is so bad we don't have a choice, as some people have different preferencies...
Having sex with a kid is still not what I really wanted, but *sigh* its okay... :)
If you think short woman are kids then I feel for you and your loss.

My best time was with a woman that was only 4'2" tall 21 yo who look like she was only 14 or so and yes I check her ID because I don't do jail bait.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017

My best time was with a woman that was only 4'2" tall 21 yo who look like she was only 14 or so and yes I check her ID because I don't do jail bait.
It's kind of obvious they're just (lamely) trolling, IMHO.

We've encountered similar noise in the past and all the same rational responses -- as we've seen recently about the game characters portrayed, mapping to real people as examples - tend to be ignored by continued attempts to disrupt and become key pieces of trolling evidence, IMHO.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
No... but things are being discussed and they are so preliminary right now that I can only say my Casablanca knockoff Idea will NOT be it ... sigh ... I love that movie.
I remember you stating that now, about a Casablanca idea. I know I'd like to see something outside of modern era that DMD and Melody have been in. Maybe some retro 50's era, which wouldn't be that too far off from what I've seen. I mean both DMD and Melody have those retro diners in scenes.

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019

4'2" tall? Nooo waaay. Is that even possible? Smallest girl I have dated once was about 5' tall, good looking. I followed the "script" like few drinks, nice talk, massage'n'stuff, and when I "unpacked" I realised that without her clothes the girl's body was like a child (she was 23), similar to D in DMD, so I made up an excuse and took her home. Sadly, not my type at all.
I have a new favorite actually, Margo is really a hidden treasure in DMD... :)

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
Mar 7, 2018
It's kind of obvious they're just (lamely) trolling, IMHO.

We've encountered similar noise in the past and all the same rational responses -- as we've seen recently about the game characters portrayed, mapping to real people as examples - tend to be ignored by continued attempts to disrupt and become key pieces of trolling evidence, IMHO.
Yes, and if you look on the other "popular" games threads like Milfy City or Summertimes Saga, they have almost 0 "trolling" and provokers, but DMD have always been plagued by this, my theory is that its because Father-Daughter incest is so much controversial that makes it easier to provoke people and "troll" on this topic.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
One question: If i choose on beginning on chapter 2 that i refused Georgina and i take the recording to open extra scenes with D, will Regina path stop for good cause i don't want to remove Georgina from the story, cause the sex scene on beginning on Chapter 2 with Georgina not gonna happen if i choose that path but what about later, I've read the walkthrough but not says much!

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes