armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't think you have to worry too much about that guys.Melody probably will end this year or start of the next one.We know it will be something like 14-16 updates.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Just read an update on Mr Dots game .com

V0.21 release date is March 30th. OH NO! another month! You're killing me Smalls!
Actually... I really looking forward to it! Melody is SOO beautiful, but DMD (I call her Debby) is a pervert's dream, SO Hot!
There is also a link to SubscribeStar, a Patroen alternative.

And a one time donation link too. HumbleBundle

Mr Dots gets ZERO from Patroen for DMD so these a good ways to help him out. THANKS ALL

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@ReJoe

Not all patreons are only for Melody, there are a lot of us that go for both on patreon.

When he had to drop DMD I drop but when he came back with this new 2/1 I went back to patreon.

Reactions: January2015

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Did you back now with Dark Silver too?
Hell no DS still sucks and there will be no incest in his new game.
I will never go with DS for his bullshit of having to connect to the internet just to play the game because you must download most of the game every time you want to play.

I will never give russian access to any of my computers like this.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hell no DS still sucks and there will be no incest in his new game.
I will never go with DS for his bullshit of having to connect to the internet just to play the game because you must download most of the game every time you want to play.

I will never give russian access to any of my computers like this.
Not the same situation, Dark Silver dropped BB for good while MrDots continued work on DMD.
I mean he kinda will put BB in Glamour.Now Max will be a second MC.And we have Alice,Lisa and Ann too.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I mean he kinda will put BB in Glamour.Now Max will be a second MC.And we have Alice,Lisa and Ann too.
No he will only use the same characters with the same name is all not the BB story of incest.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
AgentRedGirl's account was recently slapped for an incest theme by Patreon, so now has a SubscribeStar account for supporters. The content was apparently not difficult to change (i.e., same work product, just altering relationships and titles) and Patreon has reinstated the account.

AgentRedGirl is maintaining a presence on both sites for now and has hinted that if Patreon throws up more problems and SubscribeStar appears to work well enough, the latter may become the primary subscription site.
Which isn't surprising. It's about what does SubscribeStar allow now and whether SubscribeStar might do the same as Patreon in the future because of the same reasons or whether it has the appetite for an action like that. I'm sure that someone with much more knowledge about SubscribeStar might be able to fill us in on how it's like and what's allowed/disallowed then if it's solid maybe we might see more people start building up the support base, hype, etc.

Right now, with 70 subs on SubscribeStar, that's a good start for Dots.

No he will only use the same characters with the same name is all not the BB story of incest.
Guys, friendly reminder, take it to the BB/Glamour threads. :)

Reactions: Axer Hell and fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Which isn't surprising. It's about what does SubscribeStar allow now and whether SubscribeStar might do the same as Patreon in the future because of the same reasons or whether it has the appetite for an action like that. I'm sure that someone with much more knowledge about SubscribeStar might be able to fill us in on how it's like and what's allowed/disallowed then if it's solid maybe we might see more people start building up the support base, hype, etc.

Right now, with 70 subs on SubscribeStar, that's a good start for Dots.
Yup, and I'm one of them :) . I was paying for each post-Patreon installment anyway, but it feels better to have a place where his crew can get a better idea of ongoing support, I figure.

It's possible that SubscribeStar might succumb to some of the apparent pressuses which Patreon gave in to, but they have direct credit card and crypto-coin payment methods and are at least bypassing Paypal's massive influence for now.

For those who haven't used crypto-coins, it's relatively easy to setup an account+wallet these days, I have seen. Their volatility might mean that - even if you send $10/month to a Developer - you may actually pay more or less due to the nature of crypto-coin valuation at a point in time from your original investment. So, something to consider.

Reactions: Axer Hell and Walg

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
mrdots teaser image (imgur) didn't work, error msg saying pic contains errors etc.

rustyv: look at that pic closely and you should see something missing.
Sorry cxx but I'm boob-blinded.lol
Although D's right lower leg looks longer than her lower left

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes