Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I was talking that she have a little bigger boobs on that image.Not that she should have bigger boobs:)
For me the boobs are not that much important either.More important is the person.And Elena is in my top 3 together with Alice/BB/ and Tracy/DOD/.
Oh I understand now :) sometimes I have difficult to understand English language xD

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Oh I understand now :) sometimes I have difficult to understand English language xD
What are your predicitons for 0.21?Do you think Elena will be back with the gang?Or we will concentrate on D,Jennifer and Georgina?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
What are your predicitons for 0.21?Do you think Elena will be back with the gang?Or we will concentrate on D,Jennifer and Georgina?
I hope , really hope , that i can have threesome with her and D ...( I think she will come to live with Mc and D ) but would be nice that Georgina become MC wife and that D is our daughter ( i'm dreaming xD)..Jennifer i don't say maybe a choice like in melody with sophia , melody and xianne?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I hope , really hope , that i can have threesome with her and D ...( I think she will come to live with Mc and D ) but would be nice that Georgina become MC wife and that D is our daughter ( i'm dreaming xD)..Jennifer i don't say maybe a choice like in melody with sophia , melody and xianne? ( elena for me will come to live with MC and D)
Imagine father/D/Elena/Jennifer/Georgina.They all live together.And from time to time they invite Cassandra,Margo and Olivia for some sharing/swinging.

Reactions: Somnus

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I'm still catching up but I wouldn't mind seeing Georgina going down on D, the mature/young lesbian stuff is hot.

Also, I'm at the farm with D and Elena.. does not choosing Elena for milking the cows affect my chances of a threesome?

Reactions: LP83

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I'm still catching up but I wouldn't mind seeing Georgina going down on D, the mature/young lesbian stuff is hot.

Also, I'm at the farm with D and Elena.. does not choosing Elena for milking the cows affect my chances of a threesome?
You already had sex with her so I do not think so

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

No.But you miss the anal with Elena.Or if you don't like you can go with vaginal sex.And she calls you Daddy:)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Oh dont worry about that. Usually Im just skipping the main storyline with D and focusing on the real content like Georgina, Margo, Olivia and all the rest. I leave the rest of cheesy parts for you guys. :)
I really read this? :unsure::censored:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Im afraid. I prefer even Elena better as her personality remind me for a real girl I used to know once, but this kind of personality of D is not exist on earth, obviously. But its okay you like it, discussed already.
I got millions of Game Overs due to the things above but its still worth struggling. :)
I also like Elena more than D but I like both... I know that D is strange with her personality but D is always D :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The D stands for Dumb, Ditzy and Dirty! ;)
D is short for Donut:)
Im afraid. I prefer even Elena better as her personality remind me for a real girl I used to know once, but this kind of personality of D is not exist on earth, obviously. But its okay you like it, discussed already.
I got millions of Game Overs due to the things above but its still worth struggling. :)
You realise that you must be playing the game from 1 year to even reach 1 million game over,right?

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
Just started episode 1 of this game today. It's definitely fun.

I know there is a variety of girls for good reason, but I have zero interest in Jennifer and Elana.

Reactions: relayer

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

I know there is a variety of girls for good reason, but I have zero interest in Jennifer and Elana.
Then you don't have to do anything with them.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Probably Margo and Cassandra will be more to your taste.BTW we don't have Elana in the game:)

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes