Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
No he will only use the same characters with the same name is all not the BB story of incest.
Yes, and if you look on the other "popular" games threads like Milfy City or Summertimes Saga, they have almost 0 "trolling" and provokers, but DMD have always been plagued by this, my theory is that its because Father-Daughter incest is so much controversial that makes it easier to provoke people and "troll" on this topic.
Perhaps. Milfy City being obviously mother-son and brother-sister incest, perhaps the fact the First person POV MC sex with mom (technically your superior) and sisters (your equals) is less controversial than playing the actual parent having sexual with the child?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Perhaps. Milfy City being obviously mother-son and brother-sister incest, perhaps the fact the First person POV MC sex with mom (technically your superior) and sisters (your equals) is less controversial than playing the actual parent having sexual with the child?
That could add a sense of direct pursuit into one's sights, good point.

Extending upon saffe's point, I think there's also a possibility that fathers pursuing daughters is seen as more imbalanced/taboo/wrong than mothers with sons and/or siblings with each other.

Example: as a father with a teen/young adult daughter, I'm constantly being told that there are simple, commonsense things I shouldn't be doing (e.g., texting any of her friends maybe once a year when a question or birthday arises) because those actions appear improper, while being informed (when I ask) that mothers don't have the same restrictions.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
You can act as an adult and say once, you don't like what you see and leave once and for all, or you can be childish and complain again and again, knowing that your complains do nothing for anyone (or would even change the game/direction to your liking).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hey can anyone tell me what is the use of walkthrough mod and how to use it
It highlights the best answer and can add new scenes to, I don't use it here because I like to play at least once without mods or walkthroughs.
If there is a choice of which scene you have to chose from it will allow both scene to be seen together.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Just a little bigger boobs?
No, she is perfect for me... Yes in general I really love boobs ( D's dimension for esample) but Elena compensates with a nice ass. :sneaky::love:She has also a slut attitude that I adore :sneaky: so in this case boobs aren't important for me

Reactions: fbass and megacct

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I've been playing since v10. I think I can be curious about the next update. Either provide a proper answer or avoid wasting thread space.
Whoa, take a chill pill dude. I hit "reply" on the wrong message. I meant to reply to the one before yours.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
No, she is perfect for me... Yes in general I really love boobs ( D's dimension for esample) but Elena compensates with a nice ass. :sneaky::love:She has also a slut attitude that I adore :sneaky: so in this case boobs aren't important for me
I was talking that she have a little bigger boobs on that image.Not that she should have bigger boobs:)
For me the boobs are not that much important either.More important is the person.And Elena is in my top 3 together with Alice/BB/ and Tracy/DOD/.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes