cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mrdots teaser image (imgur) didn't work, error msg saying pic contains errors etc.

rustyv: look at that pic closely and you should see something missing.

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
YES i downloaded the latest version
the animation scenes just go in black with only options in the bottom screen.
someone helpout:(:(:confused:
It's not your download, but it's your setup. More specifically your AUDIO setup. While DMD doesn't make use of audio in these animations, renpy still tries to load the audio and fails. . Pay attention to the bottom part of that post. Try switching audio-outputs on your system, and please post feedback.

Reactions: pim0

peterkhan21

Jun 23, 2017
It's not your download, but it's your setup. More specifically your AUDIO setup. While DMD doesn't make use of audio in these animations, renpy still tries to load the audio and fails. . Pay attention to the bottom part of that post. Try switching audio-outputs on your system, and please post feedback.
THANK U bro its comming now:love::D:D

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Quote from : “So, it's probably obvious that I'm still pining over a third chapter :) . But the path to date has been highly entertaining and that climactic "There are no strings on me" scene between D and her Mom was the greatest dramatic moment I've seen in an adult game EVER.”

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]————————[/FONT]

Holy F’ing schnitzel! If you’re talking about the “I need a moment with my daughter” scene between D and Rachel, I wrote that piece. If so, thanks so much for the compliment!
Oh yeah, I know:) I praised that moment and your role in it when the installment came out, actually!

That scene was a perfect climax at the moment in time, I felt: everything we knew and wondered about concerning D's cocooned existence met her growing hopes+dreams ... and her future WON.

I'm not sure if other players realized just how significant that moment happened to be, but it was obvious that you did an amazing job, thanks.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
After the fact of the "mother" with her "boyfriend" and the memory of the grandfather who loved her :cry:

When a game makes even those who play it cry, it can be called a masterpiece and not just a game ...... ( And I cried twice ;))
I agree 100%! I think the scene with the daughter telling back her to Rachel was a real important part in the change for her and also then she had her first sex with the MC! So now she's kind of a changed girl and also soon much more "corrupt"? ;) (do we hope for that?) o_O
And you know what will happen with Rachel if she try something fishy?

Reactions: Ruffuss

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I know and she is a beautiful girl... How I said in my country Max is only for a genre but my country is strange xD
No doubts that Kat Dennings is fucking beautiful :p And with the name Max, I don't think ur country is strange, in my country, this name is very rare also for Men and I personally never met girl called Max ... and also know only one men named Max ...

Reactions: Pitrik

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Yes ;) But the mother was ugly (for me), here she is quite beautiful :)
Translation: Younger? :LOL:

I'm indifferent since there's no backstory between her and her uncle but again she's not a main squeeze sooo I guess she deserves a break. From being squeezed by her uncle :LOL:

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Translation: Younger? :LOL:

I'm indifferent since there's no backstory between her and her uncle but again she's not a main squeeze sooo I guess she deserves a break. From being squeezed by her uncle :LOL:
Maybe ... didn't see her from other renders (if there are more) in this game, because I didn't play DmD yet ...

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Maybe ... didn't see her from other renders (if there are more) in this game, because I didn't play DmD yet ...
It's a commitment to play because it's pretty long now but you should at least try it :) @WICKEDp4th did mention she's in some other scenes.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
It's a commitment to play because it's pretty long now but you should at least try it :) @WICKEDp4th did mention she's in some other scenes.
I tried it half a year (?) ago and liked it ... so I decided to let it store for worse times :D And also I had a lot of games (not only VN/adult) to play, so it's time will come ;)

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I tried it half a year (?) ago and liked it ... so I decided to let it store for worse times :D And also I had a lot of games (not only VN/adult) to play, so it's time will come ;)
The longer you wait the longer it'll take for you to get through. It has a hefty amount of content and it just keeps growing.

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
So I've been thinkin (mostly hoping), if this SubscribeStar thing works out maybe we'll get 1 month Melody, 1 month DMD release schedule?
I haven't checked out SubscribeStar's cut, transparency, etc but if it works out better than Patreon then I can see two things: Once Melody's finished I can see Dots and the team moving completely over to SubscribeStar to get away from Patreon and, two, is that there might be hope for a Patreon alternative for every other dev. Might turn out to be a really good move for everyone involved.

But this is all pure speculation.

Reactions: fried and dx_boost
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes