armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This was the game where I realised not just the nudity, the erotic contects, the sex scenes, but the story and the personalities are really important. At least, for me...

So close to the end of 1st chapter I deleted the game. Why? Seriously... even if the prologue pay our attention for the "romantic storyline", this kind of romantic does not exist in the world (well, at least not these days, but 200 years ago maybe). The other thing is the daughter... she is literally a retard, not in the offensive way, she is REALLY a kind of retard, not knowing ANYTHING about natural body reactions, nothing about sexuality, genitals, does not even know what is the thing between her legs nor what is a penis... The whole thing is ridiculous. Its okay for a girl at the age 6 maybe, but gosh, she is 18. :)
Shouldn't be a bad game, but the little girl completely ruin the whole story.
Check this from last update and give it a chance.

Reactions: Pitrik

zannen00

Aug 2, 2017
hi i sorry if this has been gone over i cant get saves working i down load the back ups . do i need to make a save folder

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
This was the game where I realised not just the nudity, the erotic contects, the sex scenes, but the story and the personalities are really important. At least, for me...

So close to the end of 1st chapter I deleted the game. Why? Seriously... even if the prologue pay our attention for the "romantic storyline", this kind of romantic does not exist in the world (well, at least not these days, but 200 years ago maybe). The other thing is the daughter... she is literally a retard, not in the offensive way, she is REALLY a kind of retard, not knowing ANYTHING about natural body reactions, nothing about sexuality, genitals, does not even know what is the thing between her legs nor what is a penis... The whole thing is ridiculous. Its okay for a girl at the age 6 maybe, but gosh, she is 18. :)
That's the point of fantasy games...to offer an experience that doesn't exist in the real world. Certainly the daughter was way younger in her experience level than 18-years-old, but it is necessary to portray her that way for those of us who find peeling the layers off of innocence a necessary component for increasing the sexual tension that makes these games fappable.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017

D was offered up as being incredibly sheltered - as we found out, that was purposefully done by her mother due to her natural inclination to control others and eventually to manipulate her daughter into pairing with a boy for personal, financial gains. She was naive and this story has shown that when exposed to real-life elements she can easily realize that sky's the limit and her choices are her own. That tell-off of her mother in the most recent chapter was a literal representation of her breaking free from all those artificial limitations which held her back.

So, that entire aspect of her maturity and awareness was setup as being something she was meant to overcome - and, she's done it rather well.

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Wow, you really need to google up what fantasy is.
Fantasy, noun; the faculty or activity of imagining impossible or improbable things.
Fantasy, verb; imagine the occurrence of; fantasize about.

You've made the mistake of imaging that the only definition of the word fantasy is "the genre of imaginative fiction involving magic and adventure, especially but not exclusively in a setting other than the real world" but that's incorrect; there are multiple definitions of the word, and which one a person is using is generally made abundantly clear via context.
So, to be clear, you're wrong. If people fantasize about something, then it's a fantasy. Is that sufficiently clear now, or do you need it explained in even simpler terms?

Dijkstra

Oct 1, 2018
Ok guys I need help.
I am at chapter one where i beat upt hat douche and I always get the game over screen afterwards, I have no idea why. My green stat is at 72 and I am apperently still not gentleman enough. Does someone know what i have to do?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ok guys I need help.
I am at chapter one where i beat upt hat douche and I always get the game over screen afterwards, I have no idea why. My green stat is at 72 and I am apperently still not gentleman enough. Does someone know what i have to do?
Just check the or use the

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Yeah Prof Kid, you have almost did it. :) I assume you got boored in Uni so tried to hit back in your spare time. You started arguing about something so obvious, even for me it is inconvenient.
Well because no one really cares about your point of view about "fantasy", lets jump to the end of this pointless conversation and type in google the word fantasy, press enter and click on "images" or any other different articles.
So its called common sense or general fact everyone knows but you overcomplicated a little bit. Does matter, you were in the spotlight at least. :)

Someones wrote that probably she was kept in a "cage" by her mother on purpose which is almost an acceptable explation to our lovely daughters attitude (moron), but still, there is internet all around the world... nevermind. :)
Oh wait, just one more thing! I dont know whether you guys realised or not but she is basically the same girl as the young lady from Lewd Island. Now in that game she has a completely different, acceptable, normal personality but still so innocent, layered as it makes so "fappable" - as someone said before. Recommend that game for everyone disappointed from DMD.
Looks like many people are having pot-shots at you. Everyone's entitled to their opinion and if you (Pointed to everyone and not just @AkarkiJoe) disagree with it, just respectfully disagree with it or agree with it. No need do a tit-for-tat war.

Yes you're right the "fantasy" debate isn't adding to much but just one thing to note is that everyone has different experiences. In the western world and many first world countries, you have a point that the likelihood of someone 18 not knowing how things work is very slim hence your D character assessment but it might not be the same in all areas where the internet might not be readily available or personal circumstances mean that they might not have been taught about sex. Or the other way round that some might have learnt that lesson at a very young age.

I'm not saying you definitely have a point nor am I saying you're "wrong" either. I'm saying it's circumstantial.

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Everyone's entitled to their opinion
I agree, but the problem is that he blatantly said that referring to DMD as a fantasy is wrong; he then asserted that "fantasy" has only one meaning, which is objectively incorrect. That's not a matter of opinion, it's a fact.
He's entitled to believe that DMD doesn't count as a fantasy all he likes, but when he insists that his definition is the only one and anyone using another one is wrong, he's simply wrong.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes