armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder if in the end Mr.Dots will be forced to make ch.3
I mean now ch.2/7 updates/ is almost as big as ch.1/14 updates/
Easy to guess that ch.2 will be bigger than 6GB-7GB,even more at the end.

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
So, nothing new about the saves bug ? I can't save nothing after the restaurant scene with D and Georgina ...

DasStück

Mar 3, 2018
for real first i thought i was a rly standart sex game to click throw.
but man for real i loved the story so fucking cool :D for real it entertaint me so well never fappt to this master piece because i just want to know how the story goes rly damn good work! i hope we will get a chapter 3 and some more of this interesting stuff i just want to know will elena come to d and f? shes my favorite char. ( i was rly sad that she was left behinde) :D keep the good work up and i will drop your some money for an other gread chapter! thumps up !

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
for real first i thought i was a rly standart sex game to click throw.
but man for real i loved the story so fucking cool :D for real it entertaint me so well never fappt to this master peace because i just want to know how the story goes rly damn good work! i hope we will get a chapter 3 and some more of this interesting stuff i just want to know will elena come to d and f? shes my favorite char. ( i was rly sad that she was left behinde) :D keep the good work up and i will drop your some money for an other gread chapter! thumps up !
Elena (best girl ever) will come back don't worry :)

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes