Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Cucked. Used to evoke jealousy.
Sorry that's not entirely correct. NTR can lead to cucking but is different. Since there's no NTR here, let's keep the NTR chat away from here :)

What is ntr?
Something that's off-topic for this thread and something that's a heated topic in F95. There's some threads in GD that might help you :)

U

User_1280413

Sorry that's not entirely correct. NTR can lead to cucking but is different. Since there's no NTR here, let's keep the NTR chat away from here :)

Something that's off-topic for this thread and something that's a heated topic in F95. There's some threads in GD that might help you :)
Don't disagree, just helping someone who had a question.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Don't disagree, just helping someone who had a question.
I understand and that's fair. Since you're new here, just in case you haven't noticed, in F95 NTR chats tend to spiral out of control very quickly so it's much, much easier to shut them down early or leave the talk in GD/games that have NTR in them :)

U

User_1280413

I understand and that's fair. Since you're new here, just in case you haven't noticed, in F95 NTR chats tend to spiral out of control very quickly so it's much, much easier to shut them down early or leave the talk in GD/games that have NTR in them :)
Understood.

gemmaxo

May 24, 2018
My old mac died and I had to get a new one and lost my save up to the end of the last update. Does anyone have one? :(

U

User_584916

Any more Cassandra content planned? And personally, I would love to see harem/lesbian routes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
more georgina should be coming and 1st steps to lesbianism have been taken and harem is quite expected.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Finally got around to finishing Chapter 1, and I have to say I think I like Elena more than D. :LOL:
Elena is the most sexy girl for me :)
Cassandra on the second place
Elena help so much MC.First with D and even more with Jennifer.
Also she open D for some lesbian action.
Sadly we can't see the kiss with Jennifer in 0.21:(
Upcoming Cassandra/D,Georgina/D and myabe even Cassandra/Georgina/D during photosessions.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes