Undercover2288

Mar 3, 2019
Please just give people a warning when releasing stuff like this, I mean, nobody get's hurt so i guess it's cool but i did not want to play and see something like this.
It's well made and the scenes with the daughter are great and you can still believe her to be fit for this kind of game. But her friends were just too much, I thought i could skip over it but now i feel disgusted. I literally have to write this to somehow get it off my chest. For people who don't want to have to do anything with this it can be very disturbing, so please give people a fucking warning for them too see what they are facing with this game.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Please just give people a warning when releasing stuff like this, I mean, nobody get's hurt so i guess it's cool but i did not want to play and see something like this.
It's well made and the scenes with the daughter are great and you can still believe her to be fit for this kind of game. But her friends were just too much, I thought i could skip over it but now i feel disgusted. I literally have to write this to somehow get it off my chest. For people who don't want to have to do anything with this it can be very disturbing, so please give people a fucking warning for them too see what they are facing with this game.
Are you referring to my image post?

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
guess you should read the tags first before you play a game.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes