slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Sorry , but i have to ignore you ;) Nothing personal
This from a person with the byline including Lucifer lol

This game launched with the Bestiality tag. It's not even something I like but its funny to see all these wilting violets come out. The Morning Star would be disgusted with you.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rythan25 and fbass

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
But it typically does have to do with age:

"The head to body ratio is a little more complex as it changes from a ratio of about one to four for a small child to about one to eight for an adult. A five-year-old is likely to have a head to body ratio of about one to six."

This pic shows typical human body proportions as we age to maturity:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From

"The younger the person, the bigger the head is compared to the body."

Finally, we have this pic:
from

Jen has a child's proportions.

I read an article a few years ago about how child p investigators determined if a subject was a child. One thing they used was head-to-body ratio. I can't find it, so treat that as anecdotal.

"child p" because f95zone censored the real term
Big head, smaller body, shorter limbs triggers the "cute response", look at babies, baby mamals or even comics/cartoons. For example Nibbles Mouse

22 best images about Mice and Rats in Movies, Shorts and ...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm pretty sure this year you have nothing to worry about:)
Next one you probably will want to skip 1 scene each update:)
Oh come on, keep this bigot behaviour low. Fuckin your own children or parents is for the most species unnatural. But obviously you are into it and therefore it's okay for you? Maybe you should respect the mental health of girls and boys molested by their own parents.

It's an adult game for fun and fantasy. No one gets harmed. And kink shaming is against the forum rules (y)
Yeah let's not forget there is a special part in sex with dog-knotting.And it can be done in all three ways:)

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
But it typically does have to do with age:

"The head to body ratio is a little more complex as it changes from a ratio of about one to four for a small child to about one to eight for an adult. A five-year-old is likely to have a head to body ratio of about one to six."

This pic shows typical human body proportions as we age to maturity:
From

"The younger the person, the bigger the head is compared to the body."

Finally, we have this pic:
from

Jen has a child's proportions.

I read an article a few years ago about how child p investigators determined if a subject was a child. One thing they used was head-to-body ratio. I can't find it, so treat that as anecdotal.

"child p" because f95zone censored the real term
Ooh, we're talking science! That sounds like something fun to consider ...

So, your references are very good, I feel.

Though, we might want to revisit some measurements for this discussion as a sanity-check on our assumptions ...

I tend to use the following MrDots composition as a reference for comparative 3D model proportions when trying to create DMD fanart:

To me, after getting the facial structure and basic body shapes down, the models won't look reasonably convincing unless their relative head vs torso vs legs proportions are closely aligned to MrDots' own "reference" shots AND their relative sizes against other characters fall in line. There is also consideration of proportions with their environments/props, but that's not important to this discussion.

Here's an example of how I sized up and set relative proportions for Melody and D models, where their values were based on a gallery picture from the Melody game with the characters posing together on a beach:

https://f95zone.to/threads/dmd-dating-my-daughter-art-assets-thread.4306/page-13#post-1763896

By that reference, I'm merely attempting to establish that - my lack of skill aside - I do care about learning about the proportions of these characters when it comes to reproducing them via fanart. And, I make measurements from reference images to help that learning process along.

That said ...

Using a photo editing program and roughly rotating+resizing a basic rectangle over the head and upper torso areas of D, Elena and Jennifer respectively, I measured:

D: 125 x 217 px (head), 260 x 330 px (upper torso)
Elena: 120 x 205 px (head), 230 x 340 px (upper torso)
Jennifer: 130 x 215 px (head), 250 x 340 px (upper torso)

If we take a basic ratio of areas for (head : torso), we get:

D: (1 : 3.16)
Elena: (1 : 3.17)
Jennifer: (1 : 3.04)

If we go by heights alone, the ratios for (head : torso) look like:

D: (1 : 1.52)
Elena: (1 : 1.66)
Jennifer: (1 : 1.58)

The rough numbers above indicate to me that we're not looking at something younger than a petite young adult for Jennifer's model in the game - and again, I actually know a young adult with seemingly the same proportions as Jennifer, so perhaps that colors my viewpoint, too.

Essentially, I've never seen Jennifer's head as abnormally large compared to her body, but that it could still have been a little smaller in the final model to look slightly more to our usual expectations. When I modeled her, I adjusted proportions manually because her head and (moreso) shoulder widths are greater than you might expect for her height. Actually, her head looks even wider because of her big hair, IMHO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wookie

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
The last game I played was DMD.CH2-0.20-pc. Is there an update to v0.21.5 Extras, or do I have to start over? All help will be greatly appreciated.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
The last game I played was DMD.CH2-0.20-pc. Is there an update to v0.21.5 Extras, or do I have to start over? All help will be greatly appreciated.
21.5 was a bug fixer but you can play at 0.21 ( last update)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Essentially, I've never seen Jennifer's head as abnormally large compared to her body, but that it could still have been a little smaller in the final model to look slightly more to our usual expectations. When I modeled her, I adjusted proportions manually because her head and (moreso) shoulder widths are greater than you might expect for her height. Actually, her head looks even wider because of her big hair, IMHO.
I think fried hit on a factor many of may have us missed, that being Jennifer has 1980's Long island big hair.lol
wkg.jpg
This does make her head look big. However big hair aside her head is a bit big. If she did not have what a petite girl I know refers to as her "fun sized" (after tiny candy bars) body her head might not look like it should be on a novelty statute.

IMO (not shared by many Jen fans) I feel a growth spurt in Chapter 3 could solve this issue. Of course not going to happen, Jen will stay tiny horny Jen.

Reactions: fried

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
The first post of this topic has download links for the latest Chapter 2 installment, FYI.
Thanks I will look for it. Thinking smart. Do not have spare hours to read and search through all posts to find this 0.21 exe. :(

Last edited:

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Maybe a dog more D-sized.:LOL:
View attachment 317887
Much better!

I am not disgusted by bestiality, but I also don’t find it exciting. Or more clearly, the fact it is a dog, or a mechanical device, or the arm of a couch, what is exciting is the effect in the human female.

I let MDots know that I think it will take magic to make an animal and human as sexy as the previous sex scenes in DMD - at least to those like me. But then again, I am also not a foot person as it is neither exciting or repellant to me.

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Trying to catch up to this thread by reading one page here and there, and my course of action is to:

Think fried_ and thanatos69 made some really good points on all this, might be more. But can't keep up any longer o_O

On a fun note, since I know there is alot of Melody-fans here.
No idea if there is anything like this in the current version, since it never really caught my attention.
Still, it made me think of it :D - Could make a fun scene with little imagination.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes