Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Have to say after finishing this I'm honestly pretty unhappy with it. I left a detailed review however I can't help but feel this game is a way of making underage characters fuckable. Elena and D both have wildly disproportionate bodies, with their heads being massive and D's breasts appear to be rock solid. Elena especially looks like a 10-12 year old girl. D doesn't look much older, save the huge tits.

It honestly made me feel incredibly uncomfortable. The intent is obvious when it comes to the age of these characters.
It's why I didn't romance both of them. Way too sus for me.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Every so often the H key does not work.. DK why... and then it works ... DK why... I’m a writer and not a coder. I will text over to MDots.
That happened to me with one DMD installment (early Chapter 2, I believe). I restarted the game executable, loaded an earlier save than previously and it worked again (i.e., both middle button and H key).

So, YMMV.

Have to say after finishing this I'm honestly pretty unhappy with it. I left a detailed review however I can't help but feel this game is a way of making underage characters fuckable. Elena and D both have wildly disproportionate bodies, with their heads being massive and D's breasts appear to be rock solid. Elena especially looks like a 10-12 year old girl. D doesn't look much older, save the huge tits.

It honestly made me feel incredibly uncomfortable. The intent is obvious when it comes to the age of these characters.
So, there are numerous posts in this thread on how their bodies are actually reflected in real-world women many of us know. This game caters to full-figured petite females (e.g., D), magazine model females (e.g., Georgina), petite+trim females (e.g., Elena, Jen), athletic females (e.g., Margo), average females (various others), etc. It even has an older nudist female and all that entails.

Sometimes, people call out the petite ones as you just did.

Again, as discussed earlier in the thread, I (and others) happened to volunteer knowing some Jen- and Elena-body type women in real life and not in some highly unusual and rare way - for me, they are scattered among some young adults (i.e., friends of my young adult kid), fellow school parents and my peers at work, so those characters haven't looked out of place to me.

Conversely, there have also been many posts about how unrealistic D's body appears for her age, which again raised the point from other posters that most of us know young adults in real life with similar bodies.

If we recognize that different people can like what they want in an adult VN and that MrDots is catering to a wider range of ideals+tastes in female body types, then it becomes obvious he's not out to sell lolis in an above-board game, IMHO. Further, that range of "offerings" doesn't affect what I prefer or fantasize about from a gaming standpoint because this game gives me lots of fun stuff to chew on, and hopefully others feel similarly about what they can appreciate most of the game (regardless of what else it contains).

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah it only seems to be an issue for me with Chapter2.

Thanks guys for all your help.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So, there are numerous posts in this thread on how their bodies are actually reflected in real-world women many of us know. This game caters to full-figured petite females (e.g., D), magazine model females (e.g., Georgina), petite+trim females (e.g., Elena, Jen), athletic females (e.g., Margo), average females (various others), etc. It even has an older nudist female and all that entails.

It's just that some people call out the petite ones, in this case.

Again, as mentioned earlier in the threa, I happen know a few Jens and even more Elenas in real life - some young adults (friends of my kids) and others my peers at work, so it didn't look out of place to me. I also recognize that different people can like what they want in an adult VN and MrDots is catering to that, as it doesn't affect what I prefer or fantasize about from a gaming standpoint.
As I said earlier, Jen's head is way too big. She looks underaged. As I said much earlier, I know someone who looks like D. And in other threads I've defended petite girls, even posting some pictures of real girls (in their late 20s) I found on the internet who would violate patreon's loli rules.

But Jen's head...it's out of proportion for her age.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
. . .

I honestly see that as a MrDots model dimensions issue and not much else. When he dialed in her body parts to petite+trim, it appears that he didn't also do so with her head part of the model (or, at least not enough).

My guess about what happened in the modelling is from trying to recreate her in Daz3D and finding that *my* attempt at a Jen looked more natural (to me!) and it was because I was using a script package which specifically helps to size all elements of the body more proportionally.

So, I agree with your general assessment, but ... I could also post a picture of a Jen body analogue in real life right now (different skin color, though) with the larger head and matching big hair :) . She's one of my kid's nicer friends, but that would be a massive privacy issue, etc. That doesn't mean MrDots couldn't have adjusted Jen differently, but maybe he kept her head bigger to try to make it more visually obvious she was older (and it didn't entirely work, perhaps)?

In the end, Jen's actions (e.g., sleuthing to help locate D after being pulled back home by Rachel, being all about adult sexy stuff in private) make her who she is beyond just her body, I feel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff Steel

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
As I said earlier, Jen's head is way too big. She looks underaged. As I said much earlier, I know someone who looks like D. And in other threads I've defended petite girls, even posting some pictures of real girls (in their late 20s) I found on the internet who would violate patreon's loli rules.

No, Jen's head is out of proportion to her body, nothing to do with her age.

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Doggy is horny, there's a bitch in heat on all fours, she let's him on her back. That's consent.
Legally speaking, no. "Consent", in a legal context, has a very particular definition that isn't the same as the colloquial definition. By the legal standard, human/animal sex is never consensual, because at least one participant isn't capable of giving consent.
You can of course be meaning it in a purely colloquial sense, but things can get very dicey there.

IMO D reverting back to a submissive mouse would betray all the character development of D throughout the DMD VN.
Yes, if she reverted entirely, but her engaging in a bit of submissive role-play wouldn't be a betrayal of development; your mileage may vary, of course.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
And goodbye at the respect for women and animals
Oh come on, keep this bigot behaviour low. Fuckin your own children or parents is for the most species unnatural. But obviously you are into it and therefore it's okay for you? Maybe you should respect the mental health of girls and boys molested by their own parents.

It's an adult game for fun and fantasy. No one gets harmed. And kink shaming is against the forum rules (y)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
No, Jen's head is out of proportion to her body, nothing to do with her age.
But it typically does have to do with age:

"The head to body ratio is a little more complex as it changes from a ratio of about one to four for a small child to about one to eight for an adult. A five-year-old is likely to have a head to body ratio of about one to six."

This pic shows typical human body proportions as we age to maturity:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From

"The younger the person, the bigger the head is compared to the body."

Finally, we have this pic:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
from

Jen has a child's proportions.

I read an article a few years ago about how child p investigators determined if a subject was a child. One thing they used was head-to-body ratio. I can't find it, so treat that as anecdotal.

"child p" because f95zone censored the real term

Reactions: RustyV and fried
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes