armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I am happy! I was just not sure if this was intended or if my game is broken :D
Don't worry.This info for ch.3 in Saturday is truth also for ch.2.

"Instead, we’ll give you a quiz to fill, and based on your answers, the game will create a different start. This method is already available at the start of Chapter 2 if you haven’t played Chapter 1 yet, or if the saving transfer method didn’t work for you."

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
To be fair, it's pretty tough (for me) to interpret this (from the mrdotsgames website) =

"We can’t say for certain, but we know it we will have at least 8-10 more updates instead of just three, which means it will take us the rest of this year and the whole of next year to finish it."

So, assuming lowballing it at 8. So, for 2019, every 3 months, that's June, Sept, Dec = 3 updates.

Also assuming that in 2020, they don't take Jan off again, that's March, June, Sept, Dec = 4 updates for "the whole of next year".

Now I know they said ballpark, but there's a few ways that I personally see it.

1-The target is "end of next year" at the current schedule which means we have 7 updates left max.

2-The target is "end of next year" at a different schedule which means to hit Dec 2020 for 8-10 updates, it means a 1-3 extra releases in a 19 month spread ergo a release every 2 and a bit (ish) months.

3-The target is "8-10 more updates"at the current schedule which means March to Sept 2021.

NO BIG DEAL... I'll wait either way. Just, numbers wise, that's how it adds up for me unless my math is wrong.
Melody is supposed to end before DMD, so maybe the amount of updates will increase before the next Patreon friendly game is released (hope springs eternal).

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Melody is supposed to end before DMD, so maybe the amount of updates will increase before the next Patreon friendly game is released (hope springs eternal).
They said that at least until Melody ends,DMD will be once on 3 months.No idea what will happen next year without Melody.

"We will continue with the 2/1 update, since it’s a method that is working for us and we want to keep it at least until Melody ends. "

Walk Through

Sep 20, 2018
"Melody" is near to finish, perhaps we will have more release of DMD until MrDots make a new game.
Thanks to you both. And yeah, I know that's a possibility. But the reason I did my long post (and yes, I talk around the pot a lot) is that I wanted to avoid...

I say "Hey... is DMD going to released more often if Melody is ending?"

and other posters go "DMD might be going to be released more often if Melody is ending."

and after a few weeks, the internet machine turns that into "DMD IS going to be released more often if Melody is ending."

and now, the makers of DMD have to apologize and redirect a rumour that they didn't even start.

Sigh... internet... love you and hate you at the same time.

(That said... what you both said... would be cool... IF IF IF it happens).

Last edited:
Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Generis

Jun 23, 2019
First of all, this is my first game of this type and it's pretty amazing - bravo to mr. dots et al! My Question: Not sure where to put this - I'm a complete newb. Simple question - is there any way to have the text box display below the full picture? It often obscures interesting parts, which kinda sux. So too, please direct me to where I should post the question if this is wrong. I used the search function but couldn't find anything that addresses the issue. Thanks in advance!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
First of all, this is my first game of this type and it's pretty amazing - bravo to mr. dots et al! My Question: Not sure where to put this - I'm a complete newb. Simple question - is there any way to have the text box display below the full picture? It often obscures interesting parts, which kinda sux. So too, please direct me to where I should post the question if this is wrong. I used the search function but couldn't find anything that addresses the issue. Thanks in advance!
You can hit the "H" button on your keyboard and it hides the text box so you can see the good bits.

Can do that on almost all ren'py games.

Reactions: Generis and Wookie

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Some very wrong DMD arcs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are jokes, not in any way a preview of events to come.
At least I hope not.

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
At least I hope not.
:ROFLMAO: Holy mother mercy.

RustyV you should do triple or quadruple spoilers! Some people might get some serious mental health issues after seeing those pictures :ROFLMAO: Some might even consider deleting their F95 account :ROFLMAO:Others might discover, hmm, D as a boy, nice. WTF did I just think?! :ROFLMAO: Or maybe, I can never remember good of my childhood pet "harry hamster" again :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RustyV

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
This one reminds of the oldie about Ragu the Gerbil

At least I hope not.
You are right about not unseeing this, her hairstyle is too butch. ROFL :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RustyV
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes