cmpretow

May 8, 2017
I Lost my old save (before they Go to the Farm to make an homework) , can someone please help me sending one save for Android ?

Walk Through

Sep 20, 2018
I didn't say chapter 3 would end in 2-3 updates, i already know the whole reason we are getting chapter 3 is because it's gonna have probably around 10 updates.
To be fair, it's pretty tough (for me) to interpret this (from the mrdotsgames website) =

"We can’t say for certain, but we know it we will have at least 8-10 more updates instead of just three, which means it will take us the rest of this year and the whole of next year to finish it."

So, assuming lowballing it at 8. So, for 2019, every 3 months, that's June, Sept, Dec = 3 updates.

Also assuming that in 2020, they don't take Jan off again, that's March, June, Sept, Dec = 4 updates for "the whole of next year".

Now I know they said ballpark, but there's a few ways that I personally see it.

1-The target is "end of next year" at the current schedule which means we have 7 updates left max.

2-The target is "end of next year" at a different schedule which means to hit Dec 2020 for 8-10 updates, it means a 1-3 extra releases in a 19 month spread ergo a release every 2 and a bit (ish) months.

3-The target is "8-10 more updates"at the current schedule which means March to Sept 2021.

NO BIG DEAL... I'll wait either way. Just, numbers wise, that's how it adds up for me unless my math is wrong.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
To be fair, it's pretty tough (for me) to interpret this (from the mrdotsgames website) =

"We can’t say for certain, but we know it we will have at least 8-10 more updates instead of just three, which means it will take us the rest of this year and the whole of next year to finish it."

So, assuming lowballing it at 8. So, for 2019, every 3 months, that's June, Sept, Dec = 3 updates.

Also assuming that in 2020, they don't take Jan off again, that's March, June, Sept, Dec = 4 updates for "the whole of next year".

1-The target is "end of next year" at the current schedule which means we have 7 updates left max.

2-The target is "end of next year" at a different schedule which means to hit Dec 2020 for 8-10 updates, it means a 1-3 extra releases in a 19 month spread ergo a release every 2 and a bit (ish) months.

3-The target is "8-10 more updates"at the current schedule which means March to Sept 2021.

NO BIG DEAL... I'll wait either way. Just, numbers wise, that's how it adds up for me unless my math is wrong.
"Melody" is near to finish, perhaps we will have more release of DMD until MrDots make a new game.

Nahte123456

Nov 16, 2017
Quick question, I beat Episode 1, is there a way to play Episode 2 with different options?
EX I didn't sleep with the friend and stayed faithful to the daughter, is there a way to play Episode 2 where I did sleep with the friend just to see the differences, or would I need to redo E-1?

Evermind

Jun 20, 2018
Quick question, I beat Episode 1, is there a way to play Episode 2 with different options?
EX I didn't sleep with the friend and stayed faithful to the daughter, is there a way to play Episode 2 where I did sleep with the friend just to see the differences, or would I need to redo E-1?
You can click on D portrait and change the option with the name of the girl too YES. After that you are in the relationship with her(that means that "you had sex with her before ".

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You can click on D portrait and change the option with the name of the girl too YES. After that you are in the relationship with her(that means that "you had sex with her before ".
When you start a new game in episode 2, one of the options is to enter your stats. Do that, and you can choose whatever you want.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I´m a little confused. Am I able to have photoshoots with both, the photographer and Georgia+D? I was able to accept both invitations if I remember corretcly but I understand the walkthrough so, that only one should be possible..

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I´m a little confused. Am I able to have photoshoots with both, the photographer and Georgia+D? I was able to accept both invitations if I remember corretcly but I understand the walkthrough so, that only one should be possible..
What?You are not happy that you get more D?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I am happy! I was just not sure if this was intended or if my game is broken :D
Don't worry.This info for ch.3 in Saturday is truth also for ch.2.

"Instead, we’ll give you a quiz to fill, and based on your answers, the game will create a different start. This method is already available at the start of Chapter 2 if you haven’t played Chapter 1 yet, or if the saving transfer method didn’t work for you."

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

Melody is supposed to end before DMD, so maybe the amount of updates will increase before the next Patreon friendly game is released (hope springs eternal).

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Melody is supposed to end before DMD, so maybe the amount of updates will increase before the next Patreon friendly game is released (hope springs eternal).
They said that at least until Melody ends,DMD will be once on 3 months.No idea what will happen next year without Melody.

"We will continue with the 2/1 update, since it’s a method that is working for us and we want to keep it at least until Melody ends. "

Walk Through

Sep 20, 2018
"Melody" is near to finish, perhaps we will have more release of DMD until MrDots make a new game.
Thanks to you both. And yeah, I know that's a possibility. But the reason I did my long post (and yes, I talk around the pot a lot) is that I wanted to avoid...

I say "Hey... is DMD going to released more often if Melody is ending?"

and other posters go "DMD might be going to be released more often if Melody is ending."

and after a few weeks, the internet machine turns that into "DMD IS going to be released more often if Melody is ending."

and now, the makers of DMD have to apologize and redirect a rumour that they didn't even start.

Sigh... internet... love you and hate you at the same time.

(That said... what you both said... would be cool... IF IF IF it happens).

Last edited:
Reactions: John Doe Jr.
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes