armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
what remake? ch2 ends at 0.21.5 and ch3 starts at 0.22(.x).
After ch.1 was over they made a remake/remastered whatever you called in 0.14.Same thing will happen with ch.2.

"We will get back to Chapter 2 when time allows, to rework some of the scenes that we felt may have been a bit rushed or needs a rework, just like we did with Chapter 1. We will also add the Rewards Gallery to Chapter 2. But it’s hard to say when this will happen, as it’s not a priority for us at the moment, given our restricted time schedule with both games. "
All 3 at the same time? ;) I second this
Not enough pervert.
We want this+Rachel.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Ugh, i am a bit confused now... this new update will be the start of CH 3? or the continuation of CH 2? or this remake?
"Not enough pervert. We want this+Rachel." i totally approve that, man... margot is such a hottie, such a shame that you can only have her if you share D with her BF

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Ugh, i am a bit confused now... this new update will be the start of CH 3? or the continuation of CH 2? or this remake?
"Not enough pervert. We want this+Rachel." i totally approve that, man... margot is such a hottie, such a shame that you can only have her if you share D with her BF
Beginning of chapter 3

Reactions: smokebox

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You missed the part "We will get back to Chapter 2 when time allows"
So they won't do the remake right now,but probably until the end of the year.

Reactions: RustyV and smokebox

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I am at work tomorrow.But only 5 hours:)
I wonder will we see Georgina and Jennifer?
Elena/we have a confirmation/ and Olivia must be there.
J and G don't think

I think one return or two for update you?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes