VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
It looks like a new update will come out tomorrow, what to expect from it? Any certainties? Will the daughter relate to another man?

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
From what I understand it's still scheduled at some point. Would be crazy to expect it for next update, tho.
Don't know where you saw that....It was on tag from day one and has ALWAYS raised excitement over it but hasn't happened or even suggested it in game unless you read it in tag

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
So over the next approx. 11hrs....how many time do you think people will ask when next update comes out? lol lol
And then shortly after that....Who has a save point in game?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Don't know where you saw that....It was on tag from day one and has ALWAYS raised excitement over it but hasn't happened or even suggested it in game unless you read it in tag
Can't quote something in particular out of the 1387 pages of this thread but I remember seeing people working on the game saying things like it was removed at the time they were still hoping to keep it on Patreon. Then they moved it to SuscribeStar where they have more freedom, and said that it will still happen, but in a long time. Maybe that changed recently but I'm pretty certain having read what I explained several times from some of the writers.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The game will have bestiality, it got removed from the tags because its not in the game yet.

Its already been confirmed that there will be a bestiality path. It wont be in the next update though.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Can't quote something in particular out of the 1387 pages of this thread but I remember seeing people working on the game saying things like it was removed at the time they were still hoping to keep it on Patreon. Then they moved it to SuscribeStar where they have more freedom, and said that it will still happen, but in a long time. Maybe that changed recently but I'm pretty certain having read what I explained several times from some of the writers.
Honestly...DMD has become MrDots "bread and butter" for a game. They have gone through all kinds of roadblocks and hurdles to keep this game afloat. D once showed interest in a "cute dog" and everyone went bananas thing she has going to mount it. If it DID happen at all it would be at end of game so if they get banned then they wouldn't care but why put themselves in a situation back again that they fought hard to get away from?

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
The game will have bestiality, it got removed from the tags because its not in the game yet.

Its already been confirmed that there will be a bestiality path. It wont be in the next update though.
Speculation. It's a whole different form of taboo and one that most would walk away from. It is also something that was mention in game a looooong time ago

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Speculation. It's a whole different form of taboo and one that most would walk away from
Its not really speculation, the paths in the game were revealed in an update post a while ago. Jeff Steel (one of the writers) has talked about that path too, in this thread.

- True D path (only D)
- Sharing Path (with Martin/Graham)
- Poly path (D and the other girls)
- "Pet" Path (aka a dog)

https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-ch-1-2-v0-21-5-extras-mrdots-games.597/post-1956715

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Its not really speculation, the paths in the game were revealed in an update post a while ago. Jeff Steel (one of the writers) has talked about that path too, in this thread.

- True D path (only D)
- Sharing Path (with Martin/Graham)
- Poly path (D and the other girls)
- "Pet" Path (aka a dog)

https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-ch-1-2-v0-21-5-extras-mrdots-games.597/post-1956715
And as I said before in previous post...If it does actually happen then it probably won't be until ending so it won't matter if they are banned or not. And as for the speculation part...has it happened yet? NO...So it is speculation

Last edited:

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Hmmm... Either my maths have taken a nose dive or you are 12 hours out..
12 Noon Pacific is 8pm GMT, but 11 hours from now would be 8am GMT or midnight Pacific..
Ha ha ha. Right - I meant 23 hours when I said that. Listen to what I mean, and not what I say.

Reactions: FunnyBeerGod
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes