• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
DMD v0.22.png

Here's what i see on
.. but its version 022 not 030
Anyway i can hardly wait ... :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
And as I said before in previous post...If it does actually happen then it probably won't be until ending so it won't matter if they are banned or not. And as for the speculation part...has it happened yet? NO...So it is speculation
What ban you are talking about?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
To sum up my opinion on the subject of both K9 and underage stuff : as long as it's just pixels and art, anything should be allowed. Real people doing bad things IRL should be taken care of by the law, people drawing or making 3D art should be free or else it's like thought police. And anyway why would book writers be allowed anything and visual artists go to jail ? For what ? Raping innocent pixels ? As always these stupid laws are just puritanism or religiosity disguised as law, and designed for the 0.0001% of assholes dumb or evil enough to try the things they see in fiction IRL. And anyway there were pedos and zoophiles since the dawn of times. Way before the invention of videogames and comics. I don't like the majority of reasonnable adults being at risk because of a minority of assholes. But it seems that's how laws are born nowadays, especially in the US, but as always, wait 5-10 years and the same shit is in every other modern country. Even Japan is pressured into that shit now.

Anyway, to come back to the subject of this game, and especially K9 stuff, I'm not impatient to see characters fuck dogs for no reason as some could think if they see my sig. I just love how ridiculous this dog looks and it makes me laugh. Just curious to see how would these above average writers go about making it happen. If it doesn't happen, the game is already very enjoyable as is.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

DMD V0.22 is Here!

Hi guys!

Today we’re happy to bring to you the official release of DMD v22!

Version 22 will include all animated and bonus scenes, plus an updated walkthrough.

There’s again been a number of changes since our last release, the main one being that we had decided recently that this would be the beginning of Chapter 3 - the final chapter of DMD.

With the schedule that we have running between the two games, it should see us complete the game around the end of 2020.

We are incredibly thankful for those of you whom have supported us at any point during the production of both of our games, and especially those that continue to fund the ongoing development of DMD and MELODY.

About this update

As mentioned above, this update will be the beginning of Chapter 3 - The Finale.

For those that have played through until the end of Chapter 2, you will remember that D and F are about to arrive in their new home Seaside.

We figured that it would be the perfect way to end this Chapter, and the ideal way to begin this new one with D and F moving into their new home.

V22 further progresses the relationship between D and the MC, and we will see how they put plans in place for their special relationship in the future.

They’ll meet up with some familiar faces, and someone F was hoping not to see again (one person in particular). Specific locations from Chapter 1 when D and F visited Seaside last time will also feature again.

As for F’s other relationships on the side (if you’re on the other girls paths), we have used this update to prepare those particular flames to be re-introduced into future updates. Not all characters will feature in v22, but now that we know that we have more time to work on the game, they will all be given their own special endings before we reach the final conclusion.

Without giving too much more away, we can safely say that this is the biggest update of the game that we have ever done.

There’s well over 1,700 new renders, record-breaking lines of code, several new animations, and even the walkthrough for Days 28 and 30 took several hours to get right!

Filling in the Q and A at the start of the game

Due to the issues we have with the transfer system with bringing saves across from Chapter 1 to Chapter 2 last time, we’ve taken the same approach for the start of Chapter 3, by asking you to answer a quick Q & A before starting.

The easiest way to do this is to take not of the points you’ve accumulated up until the end of Chapter 2, decisions you’ve made, relationships you’ve agreed or not agreed to start or end.

These decisions will be crucial to what scenes play out in Chapter 3, in this update, and the ones that follow up until the very last one later next year.

So answer these questions as best as you can, and keep in mind what potential outcome that you would like to most see by the end of Chapter 3.

We’ll do our best to include every possible ending by games end. More on that in future updates.

Days 28 & 30

Like with more recent releases of DMD, again there will be two days of the game.

However, you may notice that after Day 28 ends, it will skip onto Day 30. This is intentional, so don’t panic if you think that Day 29 might be missing - it’s not!!

Time skips have featured in the game already and it will be something that will become more common between now and the end of the DMD.

Another thing you will notice is that we have removed the friendship points from the game.

When you create a game that is a “work-in-progress” like ours, as a creator you have to make decisions at the time of production that you feel will be the correct one at the time. But later on down the track, ideas and story lines will change, and you’ll realise what is important to keep or what’s best to do away with.

Removing the friendship points makes perfect sense to us now. Your game or paths you’ve chosen will remain unaffected by this. None of the other points in the menu section have been removed (e.g. Sharing, BDSM, Exhibition).

As always, you can leave your thoughts, feedback and constructive criticism in the comments section below.

We always strive to do our best and to give our fans a satisfying hour (or so) of entertainment with each release for either of our games.

Animated and Bonus scene:

- kitchen sex with D x 2 positions (animated)

- going down on D while she’s on the phone

- beach sex with D x 3 positions, 2 locations (animated)

- tit fucking D on the beach (animated)

- BJ from D on the beach (animated)

- dual masturbation D and F sofa scene (animated)

- ball lick from D

- BJ from D in bedroom (animated)

- cowgirl sex with D (animated)

- D bondage bedroom scene (bonus)

- going down on D in the bedroom (bonus)

- teasing D with sex objects (bonus)

- missionary sex with D (bonus animated)

- shower sex with D (animated)

- oral sex in the shower from D (animated)

- Olivia squeezes D’s breasts (bonus)

- D and F on the playground (bonus)

- BJ from D on the playground (bonus animated)

- missionary bedroom sex with D (animated)

- oral sex in the bedroom from D (animated)

- doggy-style bedroom sex with D (animated)

- Elena masturbation scene watching F and D have sex (bonus)

- F and D have sex next to Elena when she’s asleep (bonus)

- BJ from Elena in the spare room (animated)

- cowgirl sex with Elena in the spare room (animated)

Final Words

I hope you enjoy playing DMD v0.22, and again, thanks for sticking with us. We make these games for you as much as we do for ourselves.

We’ll have another update about v0.23 in a couple of months time.

As mentioned last week on my official site, our Unofficial Discord Fan channel was hacked last weekend, and all of the content on each channel there was unfortunately deleted.

The admins have reset all the channels again now thankfully, but there were no backups made for the content that was deleted. They have also taken better precautions so this never happens again.

Anyways, if you’d like to rejoin the channel, the invitation link is this one now:

Feel free to share this link with anyone who would like to join the great community they have at “(It's A Heart) MrDotsFans - Unofficial Fan Page”.

Two members of my team (HearszAM and Jeff Steel) are on this channel as well, so this discord page is another way you can reach me through them.

We won’t allow anyone to stop what we’re trying to achieve, which is to continually create high-quality content through our two games, and any games that we intend to produce in the future.

Thank you for your continued support because without it, our games would not exist.

MrDots

Apr 22, 2019

DMD V0.22 is Here!

Hi guys!

Today we’re happy to bring to you the official release of DMD v22!

Version 22 will include all animated and bonus scenes, plus an updated walkthrough.

There’s again been a number of changes since our last release, the main one being that we had decided recently that this would be the beginning of Chapter 3 - the final chapter of DMD.

With the schedule that we have running between the two games, it should see us complete the game around the end of 2020.

We are incredibly thankful for those of you whom have supported us at any point during the production of both of our games, and especially those that continue to fund the ongoing development of DMD and MELODY.

About this update

As mentioned above, this update will be the beginning of Chapter 3 - The Finale.

For those that have played through until the end of Chapter 2, you will remember that D and F are about to arrive in their new home Seaside.

We figured that it would be the perfect way to end this Chapter, and the ideal way to begin this new one with D and F moving into their new home.

V22 further progresses the relationship between D and the MC, and we will see how they put plans in place for their special relationship in the future.

They’ll meet up with some familiar faces, and someone F was hoping not to see again (one person in particular). Specific locations from Chapter 1 when D and F visited Seaside last time will also feature again.

As for F’s other relationships on the side (if you’re on the other girls paths), we have used this update to prepare those particular flames to be re-introduced into future updates. Not all characters will feature in v22, but now that we know that we have more time to work on the game, they will all be given their own special endings before we reach the final conclusion.

Without giving too much more away, we can safely say that this is the biggest update of the game that we have ever done.

There’s well over 1,700 new renders, record-breaking lines of code, several new animations, and even the walkthrough for Days 28 and 30 took several hours to get right!

Filling in the Q and A at the start of the game

Due to the issues we have with the transfer system with bringing saves across from Chapter 1 to Chapter 2 last time, we’ve taken the same approach for the start of Chapter 3, by asking you to answer a quick Q & A before starting.

The easiest way to do this is to take not of the points you’ve accumulated up until the end of Chapter 2, decisions you’ve made, relationships you’ve agreed or not agreed to start or end.

These decisions will be crucial to what scenes play out in Chapter 3, in this update, and the ones that follow up until the very last one later next year.

So answer these questions as best as you can, and keep in mind what potential outcome that you would like to most see by the end of Chapter 3.

We’ll do our best to include every possible ending by games end. More on that in future updates.

Days 28 & 30

Like with more recent releases of DMD, again there will be two days of the game.

However, you may notice that after Day 28 ends, it will skip onto Day 30. This is intentional, so don’t panic if you think that Day 29 might be missing - it’s not!!

Time skips have featured in the game already and it will be something that will become more common between now and the end of the DMD.

Another thing you will notice is that we have removed the friendship points from the game.

When you create a game that is a “work-in-progress” like ours, as a creator you have to make decisions at the time of production that you feel will be the correct one at the time. But later on down the track, ideas and story lines will change, and you’ll realise what is important to keep or what’s best to do away with.

Removing the friendship points makes perfect sense to us now. Your game or paths you’ve chosen will remain unaffected by this. None of the other points in the menu section have been removed (e.g. Sharing, BDSM, Exhibition).

As always, you can leave your thoughts, feedback and constructive criticism in the comments section below.

We always strive to do our best and to give our fans a satisfying hour (or so) of entertainment with each release for either of our games.

Animated and Bonus scene:

- kitchen sex with D x 2 positions (animated)

- going down on D while she’s on the phone

- beach sex with D x 3 positions, 2 locations (animated)

- tit fucking D on the beach (animated)

- BJ from D on the beach (animated)

- dual masturbation D and F sofa scene (animated)

- ball lick from D

- BJ from D in bedroom (animated)

- cowgirl sex with D (animated)

- D bondage bedroom scene (bonus)

- going down on D in the bedroom (bonus)

- teasing D with sex objects (bonus)

- missionary sex with D (bonus animated)

- shower sex with D (animated)

- oral sex in the shower from D (animated)

- Olivia squeezes D’s breasts (bonus)

- D and F on the playground (bonus)

- BJ from D on the playground (bonus animated)

- missionary bedroom sex with D (animated)

- oral sex in the bedroom from D (animated)

- doggy-style bedroom sex with D (animated)

- Elena masturbation scene watching F and D have sex (bonus)

- F and D have sex next to Elena when she’s asleep (bonus)

- BJ from Elena in the spare room (animated)

- cowgirl sex with Elena in the spare room (animated)

Final Words

I hope you enjoy playing DMD v0.22, and again, thanks for sticking with us. We make these games for you as much as we do for ourselves.

We’ll have another update about v0.23 in a couple of months time.

As mentioned last week on my official site, our Unofficial Discord Fan channel was hacked last weekend, and all of the content on each channel there was unfortunately deleted.

The admins have reset all the channels again now thankfully, but there were no backups made for the content that was deleted. They have also taken better precautions so this never happens again.

Anyways, if you’d like to rejoin the channel, the invitation link is this one now:

Feel free to share this link with anyone who would like to join the great community they have at “(It's A Heart) MrDotsFans - Unofficial Fan Page”.

Two members of my team (HearszAM and Jeff Steel) are on this channel as well, so this discord page is another way you can reach me through them.

We won’t allow anyone to stop what we’re trying to achieve, which is to continually create high-quality content through our two games, and any games that we intend to produce in the future.

Thank you for your continued support because without it, our games would not exist.

MrDots
This is one respectful and professional dev, I really admire him

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
To sum up my opinion on the subject of both K9 and underage stuff : as long as it's just pixels and art, anything should be allowed. Real people doing bad things IRL should be taken care of by the law, people drawing or making 3D art should be free or else it's like thought police. And anyway why would book writers be allowed anything and visual artists go to jail ? For what ? Raping innocent pixels ? As always these stupid laws are just puritanism or religiosity disguised as law, and designed for the 0.0001% of assholes dumb or evil enough to try the things they see in fiction IRL. And anyway there were pedos and zoophiles since the dawn of times. Way before the invention of videogames and comics. I don't like the majority of reasonnable adults being at risk because of a minority of assholes. But it seems that's how laws are born nowadays, especially in the US, but as always, wait 5-10 years and the same shit is in every other modern country. Even Japan is pressured into that shit now.

Anyway, to come back to the subject of this game, and especially K9 stuff, I'm not impatient to see characters fuck dogs for no reason as some could think if they see my sig. I just love how ridiculous this dog looks and it makes me laugh. Just curious to see how would these above average writers go about making it happen. If it doesn't happen, the game is already very enjoyable as is.
Let me think loud a little.. Why is sex with underage persons punishable by law ? Because it is considered, and in most cases it is really so, that the underage person is too young to know what they are doing, to decide if they do it or not, in some cases the underage persons may not even be free to decide, etc. In other words the law punishes sex with underage persons because the underage person is being ABUSED by an adult. This of course makes sense and it is right so! Including when an adult "consumes" videos or pictures of REAL underage persons, because that implies that those underage persons were really doing the respective pictured things, therefore they were abused.. Also right and also god so!

BUT.... which REAL PERSON is in any way abused in the case of a 3D COMPUTER GENERATED avatar? NONE! No REAL PERSON! Because a 3D avatar IS NOT A REAL PERSON! And if there is NO REAL PERSON abused, why is the law allowed to put REAL PERSONS in jail who did not abuse ANY OTHER REAL PERSON? So what crime did the adult commit in this case and for what "abuse" should he or she be punished? No REAL PERSON was harmed.. What they punish in this case is just YOUR THOUGHTS, your fantasies!

And is "the law" of a free, liberal, democratic society, based on human rights, in which the FREEDOM OF THOUGHT is GUARANTEED, really allowed to punish REAL PEOPLE for their thoughts?

ABSOLUTELY NOT! Period! And THIS is the REAL ABUSE here!

remember: "Die Gedanken sind frei".. and free they should remain!

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes