Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I just started the game and there's something wrong. At the end of CH 2 I was seeing both Jennifer and Goergina. Now I have to choose.
Was it a bug in v22?

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
I just started the game and there's something wrong. At the end of CH 2 I was seeing both Jennifer and Goergina. Now I have to choose.
Was it a bug in v22?
The end of Chapter 2 I believe was setup that way, where you chose one or the other to clean up your apartment if you were seeing both of them at the same time.

i.e.
If you ask Georgina, then Jennifer will end things with you.
If you ask Jennifer, then Georgina will end things with you.

So that would explain why that question is at the start of Ch3 comes up.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I just wish that after this game, it will b "Dating my Son" or "Dating my Mother" or it can be " Dating my sister" , I'm just not into F and D , because I have a daughter, so I just play this game for side girls and Rachel's extra scenes (D's mother is a smoking Hot Milf) or is there a way to change the relationship, atleast step-daughter will do

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I just wish that after this game, it will b "Dating my Son" or "Dating my Mother" or it can be " Dating my sister" , I'm just not into F and D , because I have a daughter, so I just play this game for side girls and Rachel's extra scenes (D's mother is a smoking Hot Milf) or is there a way to change the relationship, atleast step-daughter will do
Or it could be something much better, something similar to Melody.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I can't answer some questions! How the heck am i supposed to know how many ass points or boobs points i had at the end of Chapter 2? And how many .. in WHICH choice of partners? I only know i had enough to get the scenes that were needing them .. Is there a way to just move the saves from Ch2 to Ch3 ?

Reactions: vir_cotto

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Yes. Slow. As senior software engineer in the job I did more renders like 1.7k.
In a month? While creating a coordinated script that continued plot/storylines from over two years prior deliverables? Across a handful (or less) of people who constitute the entire project team? Packaged in Ren'Py and delivered via uploaded sharing sites with README on Subscribestar? With full walkthrough and plans offered through 2020? Communicated with previews to your audience a few times during that same month of work? Relying on your team members to help bring in ideas and mingle with the fans for fresh feedback during that month?

Well, you're amazing then - where's your highly successful adult game, so that we can check it out, please?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I don't know why people bag on Dots about how long it takes...

He was forced to stop putting this on Patreon. He moved it to another, started another game so he could still maintain income for his dev team...Splits development between the two games...He never gave up on this project that many people love.

I wish I could be as well loved as Dots...Regardless if his "arts" aren't the "best"...he is way better than I am.

Also...Who's using the word Finale wrong...is it from Dot's description, or the mod/uploader who edited the main post? hahah

It is Finale, not Finally...Well...I guess Finally is accurate too...because it's FINALLY near the end. :D

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
just put in points for things you enjoy if you like her ass my recommendation is too put in 10 maybe 15 points should be enough
i love that you could do this as my primary route is a pure daughter love route only 10 boob point nothing else

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Why can you only pursue relationship with either Jenniffer or Georgina and not both in the chapter 3 when you could do it in part 2?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
i have no idea .. how many ass and boob points are "normal" or lets say "better than normal" for the end of Ch2?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes