TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
To sum up my opinion on the subject of both K9 and underage stuff : as long as it's just pixels and art, anything should be allowed. Real people doing bad things IRL should be taken care of by the law, people drawing or making 3D art should be free or else it's like thought police. And anyway why would book writers be allowed anything and visual artists go to jail ? For what ? Raping innocent pixels ? As always these stupid laws are just puritanism or religiosity disguised as law, and designed for the 0.0001% of assholes dumb or evil enough to try the things they see in fiction IRL. And anyway there were pedos and zoophiles since the dawn of times. Way before the invention of videogames and comics. I don't like the majority of reasonnable adults being at risk because of a minority of assholes. But it seems that's how laws are born nowadays, especially in the US, but as always, wait 5-10 years and the same shit is in every other modern country. Even Japan is pressured into that shit now.

Anyway, to come back to the subject of this game, and especially K9 stuff, I'm not impatient to see characters fuck dogs for no reason as some could think if they see my sig. I just love how ridiculous this dog looks and it makes me laugh. Just curious to see how would these above average writers go about making it happen. If it doesn't happen, the game is already very enjoyable as is.
Well said man, well said
Laws made by jesus lovers and all that bullshi1t

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I know a few devs who'd have waited a couple of days into July just to make sure lol

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Wait so how much content is actually in this update? Like how much playability? Cause from the changelog it just seems like he added a couple of sex scenes.
It's literally just been released dude, nobody knows how much playability there is yet! :p
At a guess it's pretty long, as my file for this new update is showing 490MB!

And I don't know what changelog you're looking at but there's a lot more than "a couple of sex scenes" in this update. ;)

Freakyman

Dec 22, 2017
Let me think loud a little.. Why is sex with underage persons punishable by law ? Because it is considered, and in most cases it is really so, that the underage person is too young to know what they are doing, to decide if they do it or not, in some cases the underage persons may not even be free to decide, etc. In other words the law punishes sex with underage persons because the underage person is being ABUSED by an adult. This of course makes sense and it is right so! Including when an adult "consumes" videos or pictures of REAL underage persons, because that implies that those underage persons were really doing the respective pictured things, therefore they were abused.. Also right and also god so!

BUT.... which REAL PERSON is in any way abused in the case of a 3D COMPUTER GENERATED avatar? NONE! No REAL PERSON! Because a 3D avatar IS NOT A REAL PERSON! And if there is NO REAL PERSON abused, why is the law allowed to put REAL PERSONS in jail who did not abuse ANY OTHER REAL PERSON? So what crime did the adult commit in this case and for what "abuse" should he or she be punished? No REAL PERSON was harmed.. What they punish in this case is just YOUR THOUGHTS, your fantasies!

And is "the law" of a free, liberal, democratic society, based on human rights, in which the FREEDOM OF THOUGHT is GUARANTEED, really allowed to punish REAL PEOPLE for their thoughts?

ABSOLUTELY NOT! Period! And THIS is the REAL ABUSE here!

remember: "Die Gedanken sind frei".. and free they should remain!
Dont worry Game of Thrones had incest and underage sex with daenerys (13 in books) and khal drogo and no one gives a fuck and in the tv show she was 17 and in some states of america that would be underage aswell, so why is this allowed but 3D generated models/images is punishable?

Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

throd33

May 15, 2018
Is there a way to look into my chapter2 save if i did some of the things asked in the Q&A for chapter3 (broke binoculars etc...)?
I have no memory of it

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "H:\DMD.CH3-0.22-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "H:\DMD.CH3-0.22-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "H:\DMD.CH3-0.22-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "H:\DMD.CH3-0.22-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "H:\DMD.CH3-0.22-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3467, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "H:\DMD.CH3-0.22-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "H:\DMD.CH3-0.22-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "H:\DMD.CH3-0.22-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 241, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "H:\DMD.CH3-0.22-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 241, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "H:\DMD.CH3-0.22-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 907, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "H:\DMD.CH3-0.22-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 842, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "H:\DMD.CH3-0.22-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "H:\DMD.CH3-0.22-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 730, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "H:\DMD.CH3-0.22-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1868, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "H:\DMD.CH3-0.22-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1696, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
DMD Chapter 3 0.22
Sat Jun 29 16:23:31 2019

bug ?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Just for that "Remember what you did a year ago"-transfer-save-to-ch.3 I sometimes wish to simply give up on this game.
It's really insane.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Just for that "Remember what you did a year ago"-transfer-save-to-ch.3 I sometimes wish to simply give up on this game.
It's really insane.
You don't need to remember anything.Just answer what you like.Nobody is forcing you to choose the same things that happen in ch.2 or even in ch.1

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
chapter 3 seems pretty short
i hope they put another 2gb or more before chapter 4
im currently playing dark neighborhood
but this is the game i want to play as soon as i am done
yeah im playing that mess of a game
i just want to see how it ends
just want to see how much more brainless the mc can get

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes