armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Why can you only pursue relationship with either Jenniffer or Georgina and not both in the chapter 3 when you could do it in part 2?
Probably because we don't have that big bed-D,Rachel,Elena,Jennifer,Georgina:)
More serious in 0.21.5 we can't anymore get both J and G.You have to choose.
i have no idea .. how many ass and boob points are "normal" or lets say "better than normal" for the end of Ch2?
Put 200 for love and 30 for other stats you are interested-Boobs,Ass,Sharing,Exhibition etc.

Reactions: Otyi

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
As I was playing the previous versions with mod, I could not continue, so I started a new game, simulating the same previous choices, maybe that's why, but it was more of the same, D had no sex with anyone but his father, he did not say anything, he was waiting anxiously to see D with another man, but nothing.
Anyone who has been able to load the previous save, could you tell me if something was new? D had new experiences?
Could someone give away the full save from the previous version without mods?

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
The end of Chapter 2 I believe was setup that way, where you chose one or the other to clean up your apartment if you were seeing both of them at the same time.

i.e.
If you ask Georgina, then Jennifer will end things with you.
If you ask Jennifer, then Georgina will end things with you.

So that would explain why that question is at the start of Ch3 comes up.
FUCK REALLY!? I guess I'll choose Georgina than .

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
As I was playing the previous versions with mod, I could not continue, so I started a new game, simulating the same previous choices, maybe that's why, but it was more of the same, D had no sex with anyone but his father, he did not say anything, he was waiting anxiously to see D with another man, but nothing.
Anyone who has been able to load the previous save, could you tell me if something was new? D had new experiences?
Could someone give away the full save from the previous version without mods?
Which mod did you play ?

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Why can you only pursue relationship with either Jenniffer or Georgina and not both in the chapter 3 when you could do it in part 2?
thats weird georgina seems turned on by the fact that d has a relationship with the mc
so why not jennifer
maybe the dev is trying something new like melody
that was a big dissappointment that you can only choose 1 partner in melody
just cross your fingers and hope the dev changes his mind

Reactions: Walk Through

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Which mod did you play ?
I do not know if it was a mod, it was on the home page of the game in the previous version, with some things enabled, and the step by step was marked which is the best choice, since my language is not English, it helped me a lot.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Im new to yhe forum and kind of confused.
I thought the update for ch3 was for 10 dollar subs? Is the free one on this site a limited version or something?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Perhaps a game titled Dating My Daughter is not for you? There are PLENTY of other MILF oriented games on F95
Well I just said that, there are side girls like Georgina and Rachel etc , in fact this is one of my top even though I'm not into F and D, know why? there is a scene with Rachel and D's ex bf and that's "cheating" on Rachel's new hubby, A scene that even I wonder, who would have thought that this game contains something amusing for me to see, scene was on their POV and it has animation, see how generous Mr. Dots is

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Im new to yhe forum and kind of confused.
I thought the update for ch3 was for 10 dollar subs? Is the free one on this site a limited version or something?
Yeah the games here are all posted from patrons of the devs.Practicaly free for everyone here.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
The end of Chapter 2 I believe was setup that way, where you chose one or the other to clean up your apartment if you were seeing both of them at the same time.

i.e.
If you ask Georgina, then Jennifer will end things with you.
If you ask Jennifer, then Georgina will end things with you.

So that would explain why that question is at the start of Ch3 comes up.
I remembered now I chose Jen but apparently a there was a bug and ended up with both of them. Well I'll just change it in the settings

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
Why is so stupid? I can't continue with my setting from Ch 2... Wher can i find ass point? Shitt...

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes