Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Is it me or D looks older than first season?
It's like she went from 16 years to 21 years old

Yeah she looks more mature, butt still cute, sexy and adorable :)

This game seriously needs NTR, the daughter is obviously a slut, she just lost her virginity, she wants to explore her sexuality and knows she can't just stick with her father forever. There should definitely be some NTR with daughter and elena.

I think by playing 0.22 there is a chance with the photographer to implement NTR.

Any I idea how many chapters are planned. Haven't played in a long time and might come back. It's pretty decent besides the rough edges.
Ch.3 will be the last, but this is the first update for Ch.3. I read about 10 more to come, but I don't think this is completely certain.

------

Most important for me, it's soon puppy shopping time :love::p:eek:(y)

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i am pretty sure i remember it was confirmed a long time ago that there will never be real ntr in dmd i might not remember it correctly though, sharing swinging thats another matter thats confirmed for a share route

Reactions: Looper9

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Dating My Daughter [Ch. 1-3 v0.22] [MrDots Games] - Original Size: 504.48MB

Download Win (200.1MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
i am pretty sure i remember it was confirmed a long time ago that there will never be real ntr in dmd i might not remember it correctly though, sharing swinging thats another matter thats confirmed for a share route
Plans change, and after dropping from patreon there are thing possible or new implemented the devs didn't play before. Like with the beginning of CH.3 as you can read in Mr.Dots notes for this update. So maybe... there is some hope for NTR fans to get their fetish satisfied.

rookiecard420

Mar 6, 2018
can anyone tell me their maxed points on the previous chapter? maybe based on the ch2 wt ones? i happens to lost my save on the previous chapter since i deleted the game when i hear that it gon be a new chapter afterall, i forgot how much the maxed point was and im afraid if i overdo the point system might gone get fucked up later lmaoo

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Then you should LOVE this game or any other similar games...duuuh, that's why you play incest games (mom, sister, daughter) don't try to deny it....you can't
D is the main girl...side girls are useless...very small content for them
Sorry but just like what I said, I have a daughter in real life so I'm not into Father, Daughter. I will be ashamed to face my little girl by enjoying that kind of sex. So I want other type of incest, but I honestly don't care about the small content from the side girls, what's important to me is that it's satisfying and I feel thankful for it

Reactions: Mytez and Haynaku

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Yes. Slow. As senior software engineer in the job I did more renders like 1.7k.
That's...great? Most likely you are using higher end systems and probably multiple systems designed specifically for those jobs, right?

Dots (and most Indie Devs around here) really don't have the same super computers you have access to.

My computer is not the greatest, but all I could afford is an nVidia 1050, with an AMD FX 8350 (8 core) with 16GB RAM...My best renders can take 5+ hours to cook, and I am not even at half the skill level of Dots.

If he and his team had access to computers like you used...I am sure they could all put out high numbers...

Don't forget that most of us game devs around here...aren't actually professionals, and even the ones that do have a large income from sites like Patreon...it still doesn't guarantee they have access to computers like they would at PIXAR, Dreamworks or other animation companies.

Not trying to be mean or attack you for your comments, just trying to get you to understand that most of us just aren't professionals. Some are better than others...but most of us have day jobs that limit how much time we can actually put into our games.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so they broke saves :(
why not just make it chapter 2 and call it chapter 3, why mess around and make old save incompatible ?
how does anyone ever remember everything they did in chapter 1 and 2 and what points they had?
it is ridiculous :(

what option should I pick if im aiming for the threesome with daughter and friend?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
This game seriously needs NTR, the daughter is obviously a slut, she just lost her virginity, she wants to explore her sexuality and knows she can't just stick with her father forever. There should definitely be some NTR with daughter and elena.
We're on the same side, but to be honest, NTR on the daughter doesn't make any sense, it's very unlikely that the daughter will cheat on her dad unless MC says that their relationship can't go on forever and daughter still have to find a man she will marry in the future. Then we can see daughter with her new boyfriend with MC's blessing of course if the guy is worth it but still that doesn't count as real NTR

For me I love NTR on Rachel's POV, that make sense because she is the real bitch. That's the real ntr, banging some stud while husband is on a trip

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes