RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is it me or D looks older than first season?
It's like she went from 16 years to 21 years old
Better graphic render capabilities since DMD was first released.
Story-wise, D should look older. Emotionally she has evolved from a naive, awkward "16 year old" to a more mature and confident adult.

Reactions: fried

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
hmmm .. something's wrong here.. I started to play Ch3 following the walkthrough and i have chosen the options that should have given me by now 9 more Love Points. But these love points were not aded to the 200 points that i had at the end of Ch2. Any idea why? Is this a bug?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 333925

Yeah she looks more mature, butt still cute, sexy and adorable :)

View attachment 333926

I think by playing 0.22 there is a chance with the photographer to implement NTR.

Ch.3 will be the last, but this is the first update for Ch.3. I read about 10 more to come, but I don't think this is completely certain.

------

Most important for me, it's soon puppy shopping time :love::p:eek:(y)

View attachment 333928
Yeah we start with something small-puppy,pony etc.
hmmm .. something's wrong here.. I started to play Ch3 following the walkthrough and i have chosen the options that should have given me by now 9 more Love Points. But these love points were not aded to the 200 points that i had at the end of Ch2. Any idea why? Is this a bug?
I doubt you will need them at all.200 LP sounds more than enough.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Dating My Daughter [Ch. 1-3 v0.22] [MrDots Games] - Original Size: 504.48MB

Download Win (200.1MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY

Reactions: playb0y44

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
So guys, in my game, the love points does not change anymore.
it stays at 200 (the same on chp 2) no matter what choice i make during chp 3. it does not add anymore even when the guide tells otherwise.
is this a bug?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Yeah we start with something small-puppy,pony etc.

I doubt you will need them at all.200 LP sounds more than enough.
Well if i need them or not doesnt really matter , they should still be counted. If not, i take it as a bug..

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Finished this update and then watched everything I missed (use RPA extractor or just look at the folders in crunched version). There obviously was a lot of work put into it, it was probably the longest update until now. Every perverted things I was hoping for is introduced (swinging, NTR, bestiality). Really can't understand people complaining, amazing job from MrDots and his team ! (and yes some poses we've already seen before but that's normal, there's not 20000 ways to model one on one sex positions, it will change with threesomes, dogs, elephants, orcs, dragons and girafes)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Well if i need them or not doesnt really matter , they should still be counted. If not, i take it as a bug..
And you kow why i find this important? Because when i have a choice to get eiteher 5 love points or 5 EXP points, if love points are really not counted, then of course i would click the secnd choice (and hope that that one works).

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
We're on the same side, but to be honest, NTR on the daughter doesn't make any sense, it's very unlikely that the daughter will cheat on her dad unless MC says that their relationship can't go on forever and daughter still have to find a man she will marry in the future. Then we can see daughter with her new boyfriend with MC's blessing of course if the guy is worth it but still that doesn't count as real NTR

For me I love NTR on Rachel's POV, that make sense because she is the real bitch. That's the real ntr, banging some stud while husband is on a trip
I think it would make sense down the like as swinging gone bad (i.e. she finds out she likes it too much, bam ntr).

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
[QUOTE = "Kryptozoid, post: 2083282, membro: 3330"]
Não há sexo anal além do dedilhado, que eu saiba.
[/CITAR]

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes