absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
ahh too find this game for the first time hope you enjoy it if you play nonstop you might finish this weekend :)
I really can't remember how fast I read it the first time, but it is definately the longest vn i have played and i have played a lot.

paloompa

Jul 4, 2018
classic log and rollback message .........

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 264, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\pavol\Desktop\DMD.CH3-0.22-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap etc tc ....

Feb 10, 2018
Any I idea how many chapters are planned. Haven't played in a long time and might come back. It's pretty decent besides the rough edges.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
and again the same problem saves from ch2 does not work again ....
Just one post above your , there is already the answer . But it's really so much difficult to read even just some post before , you can lose less time than to write a silly question.
The new release game it's Chapter 3 ; so you don't need any kind of past save ; just let start the game only answering to some question , like the kind of relationship that you have actually in the game and the sex points you had with D...
And before you can make another question , you can find all up in the right screen of the second Chapter , clicking on the D picture ...

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
I just wish that after this game, it will b "Dating my Son" or "Dating my Mother" or it can be " Dating my sister" , I'm just not into F and D , because I have a daughter, so I just play this game for side girls and Rachel's extra scenes (D's mother is a smoking Hot Milf) or is there a way to change the relationship, atleast step-daughter will do
Then you should LOVE this game or any other similar games...duuuh, that's why you play incest games (mom, sister, daughter) don't try to deny it....you can't
D is the main girl...side girls are useless...very small content for them

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes