Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
Did they overslept? :) Day 28 to 30
However, you may notice that after Day 28 ends, it will skip onto Day 30. This is intentional, so don’t panic if you think that Day 29 might be missing - it’s not!!
Time skips have featured in the game already and it will be something that will become more common between now and the end of the DMD.

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
D doesn't like condoms remember. Will be interesting if she actually tells F she stops using birth control.
Still tho i don't think F will let her daughter get fucked raw and Graham seems responsible person :D Well its upto devs but if something like this happens I'll here reading comments :p :p

And for the second part yeah it will be interesting for sure. :p

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Plans change, and after dropping from patreon there are thing possible or new implemented the devs didn't play before. Like with the beginning of CH.3 as you can read in Mr.Dots notes for this update. So maybe... there is some hope for NTR fans to get their fetish satisfied.
I thought most indications we've been hearing are that D having multiple partners was to be more from consensus/sharing, rather than at the MC's expense. But, given how her joie de vivre is speeding up and she's becoming more assertive, who knows if a sharing situation could turn into not so much an "open" relationship but be abused and become NTR-ish?

There's no anal sex besides fingering, to my knowledge.
Yeah, that really needs to change, IMHO - she's long reacted to assplay in a positive manner and I bet she can work on the stretching part from now, ongoing. It's time to try putting the MC's thunderstick in D's bottom. Not sure why I'm so invested in this act, but I have a feeling her expressions and squirting-from-anal would be kinda ridiculously hot.

Last edited:

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Is chapter 3 complete or will there be future updates soon to complete ch. 3? or do we have to wait a long time for ch. 4 to come out?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Is chapter 3 complete or will there be future updates soon to complete ch. 3? or do we have to wait a long time for ch. 4 to come out?
Chapter 3 is like ch1 & 2 : there will be a number of episodes of it. And then it's the end. No ch4 from what I understand.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Don't really buy Rachel being at all sorry when she was still sleeping with her daughter's ex. For all she knows that's one of the main reasons D's pissed at her.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know what are the max you can get on each stat by the end of ch 2 ?
There is so many different ways to play.

This is only the max love route.
Max love for chapter 1 is 95 and max love for chapter 2 is 134 so combine = 229 but the max you can have is 200 because the game only goes up to 200 in chapter 3.

If you want to know the other stats then just get the walkthroughs and count them up.

meyele

Jun 4, 2017
Okay,i've been following this game since before Chapter 2 (if i remember right the first version i played trough ended after going to the bar with D for the first time, and i have to say this update was...dissapointing, we already had sex with D and she doesn't even look as cute as she did during chapter 1, did you guys change her model or something? i really loved this game but it seems like it isn't doing it for me anymore, i wouldn't mind if it were a monthly release like every other game but this one has us with blueballs during 2 months to get an update that's pretty lackluster.
What i'm trying to say is, now taht we had sex with D, try to use that in creative ways, it gets boring to have the same sex scenes on different places and not having much variety, the toys scene was a good start but eh, it was the same,he ended up having misionary sex for the sole purpose of procreation.
anyways,thats just my opinion.

Reactions: VM356255

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Being banned from Patreon. MrDots has recently AGAIN been warned from them about family issues and posting his material on sites with family sex on them
He is not banned already? The title is Dating My Daughter how does he manage to claim this is not incest? I thought this game required no patch for incest?

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Chapter 3 is like ch1 & 2 : there will be a number of episodes of it. And then it's the end. No ch4 from what I understand.
Oh, alright, thanks! <3 Started playing this game pretty late, think it was when he released the last update for chapter 2, so i thought he released the chapters complete and not in parts with updates later, that's why i was asking :3

Mar 17, 2019
so I had no clue my points...so. I subscribe to a patroen donation thing for saveitonline.com or something like that for these emergencies... took my old save loaded it... shows right there the exact points for what i had..

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
He is not banned already? The title is Dating My Daughter how does he manage to claim this is not incest? I thought this game required no patch for incest?
DMD is NOT on patreon dude - its on subscribestar.
His game Melody is on patreon
(if you guys would show some interest in the devs you would know such things, but all you care is to grab their games for free, but then start crying and demanding to have this and that in game - not you in special, i am talking about most of here in general)

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes