• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
To be fair, Sharing and NTR are two mutually exclusive things.
I understand why it was done but I think that the time spent with Olivia and Grahame discussing sharing should have been instead been spent on advancing F & D path to sharing. It may seem a too sudden jump if the discussion is left much longer.

Loved the thoughts during the different movies though - Looks like D will be looking at Martin with a new curiosity

Reactions: Sharper

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Works !!! Problems saving, gives errors, but Qsaves work... Thanks the66 !!!
yep, there're some remnants of ch2 in the save file naming code. will be fixed but the saved file is nevertheless useable, if you ignore the error.
...and done.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJsworld

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
F anal D?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i hope we will not get too much Graham & Olivia, as its not that interesting.
as for the photographer, i think another middle-aged (experienced) photographed would have been better instead of a young good looking dude. but thats me.
as for the beach "adventure" i was expecting someone watching.
and D's mom, i think she got too much time, better a despair route where she gets fucked by some random dude.

other than that it was a nice update, lots of animations and good cgs.

Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
Did they overslept? :) Day 28 to 30
However, you may notice that after Day 28 ends, it will skip onto Day 30. This is intentional, so don’t panic if you think that Day 29 might be missing - it’s not!!
Time skips have featured in the game already and it will be something that will become more common between now and the end of the DMD.

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes