bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
So it seems Rachel is getting a redemption arc. Which is good and what not but her's better be pretty damn good otherwise she can fuck off if she expects me as the player to allow her back into MC & D's life.
She's only coming across as the crazy stalker ex at this point. She did not need to be added back in since the dev has said this is going to be the final chapter that gets developed. There are plenty of characters to develop sexy scenes with that don't have toxic personality syndrome. It serves no purpose other than adding a layer of annoyance for the players that will now have to endure useless drama the likes of which you'd find in acting lessons with a great house fire. You can just bet if that path is continued, she will be used as a nothing short of a macguffin as a means to derail the relationship between the father and daughter once she discovers what they're doing. Samuel Jackson said it best...

Walk Through

Sep 20, 2018
(if you guys would show some interest in the devs you would know such things, but all you care is to grab their games for free, but then start crying and demanding to have this and that in game - not you in special, i am talking about most of here in general)
/hug

You seemed like you needed it.

Back to devs: You guys made a "The Room" reference. As far as I'm concerned, you win at this update... just for that.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
My only complaint of this masterpiece: His dick is abnormally and inconvenient big and long, feel out of place in his body, his Daughter would have womb hemorrhage or some shit like that, there is no way i can conceive she being a virgin get that so easily, and without him hurting her internal organs lol, would be nice to have some options of 1- normal 2- horse

Also looking for anal scene with D, poor her though.

Reactions: Hyperserver

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
I was expecting more interactions with D and Elena, but it was alright I suppose. So many creampies - it is a matter of time before she gets pregnant (which seems the go to these days with all these games).

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I was expecting more interactions with D and Elena, but it was alright I suppose. So many creampies - it is a matter of time before she gets pregnant (which seems the go to these days with all these games).
Hahaha, you pervert didn't choose to pull out and complain now?! :giggle: (y) ;) :LOL:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Pitrik \m/ vir_cotto

finished the update although i stood up a day to play it the plot is getting interesting

enjoyed the last scene and the Olivia scene

i think next update is the Cassandra update
Nice update but my vote is 7/7.5...for me too much sex... Maybe is one of the last updates that I will enjoy for the arrive of particular "paths"? I'll see

• Thinking Face
Reactions: King Monkey Mon

adog188

Feb 24, 2018
Hi I had completed Chapter 2 CH2-0.21 that have relationships both of Georgina & Jennifer. (see attached files). However, I can't resumed save file to Chapter 3. I try to load config file. It's appear error. Type for new game in chapter 3. It's only for me to select relationship for Georgina or Jenifer either one only. Please help. Thx.

Reactions: lyfsavor

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
While D&F want to see the sun goes down while fucking, they are on the chair looking to the wrong side. :)

On the beach is D not really watching, but understandable. :)

Reactions: Jeff Steel

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
She's only coming across as the crazy stalker ex at this point. She did not need to be added back in since the dev has said this is going to be the final chapter that gets developed. There are plenty of characters to develop sexy scenes with that don't have toxic personality syndrome. It serves no purpose other than adding a layer of annoyance for the players that will now have to endure useless drama the likes of which you'd find in acting lessons with a great house fire. You can just bet if that path is continued, she will be used as a nothing short of a macguffin as a means to derail the relationship between the father and daughter once she discovers what they're doing. Samuel Jackson said it best...
View attachment 334254
Most likely but so what if she finds out about their secret relationship? She won't be able prove or do anything but piss MC and D off and further ruin her relationship with them. She's smart enough to know that she should try and get back together with MC so she could be with D seeing as how she broke up with Brad who pretty much told her she might as well be homeless if she were to decide to go after them which she did, therefore she might not have a place to call home as of now.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Hi I had completed Chapter 2 CH2-0.21 that have relationships both of Georgina & Jennifer. (see attached files). However, I can't resumed save file to Chapter 3. I try to load config file. It's appear error. Type for new game in chapter 3. It's only for me to select relationship for Georgina or Jenifer either one only. Please help. Thx.
Everything you tell is normal. You need to answer the questions.

Looks like you used Lains mod. It is only possible to have relationship with both in CH 1&2 with the mod.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
its very simple. you must have cheated! It is not possible to have BOTH active on same time by doing a normal regular gameplay because there was a point where choosing one of them will lead to close the others path XD
(nevertheless its possible to turn on/off all the possible paths in portraits menu as used to do before)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Everything you tell is normal. You need to answer the questions.

Looks like you used Lains mod. It is only possible to have relationship with both in CH 1&2 with the mod.
wrong - you dont need to have lains mod to have certain relation-paths on or off. You just can klick on portrait and open the menu over there and toggle the paths on and off like you feel to do

EDIT: of course this also works in Chapter 3

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff Steel

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I started a new game, and found an issue.
I had her take self defense courses on the 11th day, but when she qwas attacked I got the game over like I hadn't.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Most likely but so what if she finds out about their secret relationship?
She'll be used as a macguffin as I already pointed out and at this stage of the game, it honestly serves no purpose.

She's smart enough to know that she should try and get back together with MC
That's not smart, it's just the move of a crazy stalker ex that's a gold digger.

she might not have a place to call home as of now.
Good. That's called consequence to action.

The character should have been left back in chapter 2 since that matter was resolved with the father getting the daughter back. Not brought back and beaten like a dead horse.
All in all, the game is turning out relatively well minus that tiny hiccup of a disgusting character getting face time. Hopefully she gets hit by a bus in her search.

Reactions: Walk Through

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
She'll be used as a macguffin as I already pointed out and at this stage of the game, it honestly serves no purpose.

That's not smart, it's just the move of a crazy stalker ex that's a gold digger.

Good. That's called consequence to action.

The character should have been left back in chapter 2 since that matter was resolved with the father getting the daughter back. Not brought back and beaten like a dead horse.
All in all, the game is turning out relatively well minus that tiny hiccup of a disgusting character getting face time. Hopefully she gets hit by a bus in her search.
I agree I also dislike Rachel but would only give her a second chance should she actually redeem herself in an impressive fashion. Otherwise she can get hit by a bus twice over on a Sunday for all I care. Georgina will D's new mommy in my playthrough.

Reactions: JagHond

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Still tho i don't think F will let her daughter get fucked raw and Graham seems responsible person :D Well its upto devs but if something like this happens I'll here reading comments :p :p

And for the second part yeah it will be interesting for sure. :p
Pregnancy of D is guaranteed to be by F. The alternate is an NTR element and we are steering clear of NTR ... and Sharing is not NTR.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I thought most indications we've been hearing are that D having multiple partners was to be more from consensus/sharing, rather than at the MC's expense. But, given how her joie de vivre is speeding up and she's becoming more assertive, who knows if a sharing situation could turn into not so much an "open" relationship but be abused and become NTR-ish?

Yeah, that really needs to change, IMHO - she's long reacted to assplay in a positive manner and I bet she can work on the stretching part from now, ongoing. It's time to try putting the MC's thunderstick in D's bottom. Not sure why I'm so invested in this act, but I have a feeling her expressions and squirting-from-anal would be kinda ridiculously hot.
Thunderstick - Lol

Reactions: fried

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
I agree I also dislike Rachel but would only give her a second chance should she actually redeem herself in an impressive fashion
You clearly haven't dated anyone with that sort of personality in real life. They should be kicked to the curb, hit by a bus, doused in kerosene, lit on fire and thrown from a tall building. I've known way too many women like that in person and they all have one thing in common. They have no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Reactions: Walk Through

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
DMD is NOT on patreon dude - its on subscribestar.
His game Melody is on patreon
(if you guys would show some interest in the devs you would know such things, but all you care is to grab their games for free, but then start crying and demanding to have this and that in game - not you in special, i am talking about most of here in general)
I can't believe you complained about people not caring about MrDtos and grabbing free stuff. On a pirate site... a pirate site. No, I do not demand anything on a pirate site.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes