JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
I agree I also dislike Rachel but would only give her a second chance should she actually redeem herself in an impressive fashion. Otherwise she can get hit by a bus twice over on a Sunday for all I care.
Oh, for what I care of her, better the second one. Besides it would be funny too.

With best regards.

Reactions: Blablablafapper

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You clearly haven't dated anyone with that sort of personality in real life. They should be kicked to the curb, hit by a bus, doused in kerosene, lit on fire and thrown from a tall building. I've known way too many women like that in person and they all have one thing in common. They have no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
Sounds to me like you've had some pretty shitty experiences with women. Ouch man

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
She's only coming across as the crazy stalker ex at this point. She did not need to be added back in since the dev has said this is going to be the final chapter that gets developed. There are plenty of characters to develop sexy scenes with that don't have toxic personality syndrome. It serves no purpose other than adding a layer of annoyance for the players that will now have to endure useless drama the likes of which you'd find in acting lessons with a great house fire. You can just bet if that path is continued, she will be used as a nothing short of a macguffin as a means to derail the relationship between the father and daughter once she discovers what they're doing. Samuel Jackson said it best...
View attachment 334254
Beg to differ. I did not write her recent dialogue, but it is getting softer (esp with Elena’s dad). I can say I’ve drafted out a strong storyline on Rachel for Ch 3 and it is not to be a Mcguffin.

firzu

Jun 29, 2018
I know that it was wroten but it hard to find something in so many threads. Could you tell in which program models are made ?

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Beg to differ. I did not write her recent dialogue, but it is getting softer (esp with Elena’s dad). I can say I’ve drafted out a strong storyline on Rachel for Ch 3 and it is not to be a Mcguffin.
Call it what you want then, doesn't change what it actually is though. That arc was resolved last chapter. There really was no point in bringing the character back. She got her comeuppance and should have been left behind. Adding her back in for this chapter when there are plenty of other characters that already have established content with the daughter and mc is only going to detract from the development of such. I honestly cannot fathom why anyone would want to bring an ex that nasty back into their lives in real life, least of all see it in a game. Shooting oneself in both feet with a .45 weapon loaded with hollow points would be far less painful. There isn't a redeeming story out there in such a matter that could justify such a return of any character with that vile of an established personality. Short of seeing them get hit by a bus for humor. It'd be like that scene from deadpool 2 where brad pitt made a guest appearance as the vanisher. There and gone just as quick. Either way, it's your story do what you want but don't expect everyone to like it. Outside of that character, i've loved this game from day one....except for the blueballing that occurred in chapter 1. Glad things have heated up though, keep that shit up :D

Sounds to me like you've had some pretty shitty experiences with women. Ouch man
I tell my friends all the time in person, if it wasn't for bad luck with women, i'd have no luck with them at all. That's life though. Some people have good experiences and some don't.

Reactions: Walk Through

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I'm not overly fond of the way the dev is trying to push graham and olivia into the MC an D's lives. I keep refusing the choices put forth, such as not telling them, not sleeping with olivia etc, but it's getting annoying. I want a harem path, but certainly not one involving other males in any way. It's kinda starting to spoil the immersion for me a little.
There is nothing wrong about sharing the secret, or fucking Olivia. As long as Graham doesn't touch the D. :D

Reactions: a1fox3

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know why chapter 2 mac's mega link doesn't open? When I open the .zip file I keep getting "There was a problem while reading the contents of "DMDCH2-0215-mac.zip": The archive file is incomplete." Does anyone know if the other links are having the same problem?

Would anyone know when the next update will be? That one for me did not add anything, it was more of the same.
After the game, Melody gets an update. It has always been like that since Melody has been released.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Does anyone know why chapter 2 mac's mega link doesn't open? When I open the .zip file I keep getting "There was a problem while reading the contents of "DMDCH2-0215-mac.zip": The archive file is incomplete." Does anyone know if the other links are having the same problem?

After the game, Melody gets an update. It has always been like that since Melody has been released.
Yes, I know, I would just like to know the month, since this update did not find it interesting

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I can't believe you complained about people not caring about MrDtos and grabbing free stuff. On a pirate site... a pirate site. No, I do not demand anything on a pirate site.
please read right: i am not complaining about grabbing it for free. I am complaining about having no interest in devs ALTHOUGH they grab it for free and afterwards cry about content they want to have inside.
was meant as "ALTHOUGH they got it for free they are complaining and demanding"

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
holy shit over 1,700 renders in a month any1 no how many people mrdots has rendering. i love milfy city but 900 renders over two months is just sad compared to this
All the rendering and coding is done by MrDots as far as I've read on the discord and on Patreon when
it used to be on there.
Hearz does a lot of the writing (and some other writers do other specific scenes).
And Jeff Steel is one of MrDots "ideas guy".

But this is the kind of shit that people don't talk about or couldn't care less about.
They'd rather whinge about what didn't happen or what they didn't get to see in each update.
Which is sad.

Good on you for putting things a bit more into perspective and praising (in your own way, haha)
a really hard-working team.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
"ALTHOUGH they got it for free they are complaining and demanding"
I just got done trying to explain this to another poster on here in a different thread that was laughing about that very situation but complaining about the complaints against the complaining. You're making a complaint about the complainers. Magnanimity is in short supply on forums like this for obvious reasons and to expect it in larger quantity will only lead you to disappointment. If you fall into that trap, which you obviously have even if only temporarily, you're going to either realize you entered the realm of high comedy and back out of it, or you won't and everyone else that does comprehend it is going to look at you as they do the complainers, as a fool and a buffoon. In short, quit while you're ahead or you're going to wind up with more stress than you need.

Reactions: Walk Through

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Being banned from Patreon. MrDots has recently AGAIN been warned from them about family issues and posting his material on sites with family sex on them
What you are talking about?DMD is not on Patreon.So they can't ban him for that.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes