armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
melody has still quite a much left and dmd little less.
You are completely wrong.Melody probably will end this year.Or the start of next.DMD on the other hand still have at least 7-8 more updates and won't end before the end of 2020.Or in 2021 if the 2/1 updates continue with the new game next year.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
melody has still quite a much left and dmd little less.
I think thats kind of backwards. The endings are already nearing for Melody and not much more can happen. Melody is going to start touring and MC has had to make decisions to leave with side-characters, so the endings are right around the corner. While the endings of DMD are nearing there is still a lot of loose ends to tie up and paths are still being made.

I'd say Melody will be done by early 2020 for sure, while DMD will keep going maybe for another year if they keep the 2-1 update schedule. Maybe 4 more Melodies and 8 more DMD's.

Reactions: RustyV and fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I think thats kind of backwards. The endings are already nearing for Melody and not much more can happen. Melody is going to start touring and MC has had to make decisions to leave with side-characters, so the endings are right around the corner. While the endings of DMD are nearing there is still a lot of loose ends to tie up and paths are still being made.

I'd say Melody will be done by early 2020 for sure, while DMD will keep going maybe for another year if they keep the 2-1 update schedule. Maybe 4 more Melodies and 8 more DMD's.
Indeed, from MrDots' original confirmation of Chapter 3:

There’s again been a number of changes since our last release, the main one being that we had decided recently that this would be the beginning of Chapter 3 - the final chapter of DMD.

With the schedule that we have running between the two games, it should see us complete the game around the end of 2020.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
N-nani...?

When did the pregnancy tag get added?

Is this gonna be a thing? Because, if so... I'm highly intrigued :unsure:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

Agreed. Melody has to have soon run it's course, while DMD still has a lot of development potential.
Just wish it was more of a 1-to-1 update schedule. Three months is a long time to wait for DMD.

Reactions: fbass and Looper9

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
This update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, okay... I don't remember there being a possibility for the girls being pregnant later in the game. I could have sworn I read somewhere that the author wasn't going that route... I had secretly hoped that it was someone else just saying that and it wasn't true.

I hope that it is a foreshadowing, but thank you for enlightening me to what this update has, as I didn't download it yet. I was waiting for the next big update, because I figured this was the building block for what was to come for chapter 3.

TiedupQ

Dec 25, 2017
When i try to save my game in CH1 I get this error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Twocolor' <'Image' u'_theme_crayon/cry_box.png'> <Color #f8f2d0> <Color #f8f2d0> False>:
IOError: Couldn't find file '_theme_crayon/cry_box.png'.

I only have this error in CH1, I can play CH2 and CH3 without problems, anyone knows how to fix this?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I only have this error in CH1, I can play CH2 and CH3 without problems, anyone knows how to fix this?
It's just a guess but it looks like a file got corrupted while unpacking your archive ... try to unpack it one more time. I never had this in neither original or compressed version.

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
It's just a guess but it looks like a file got corrupted while unpacking your archive ... try to unpack it one more time. I never had this in neither original or compressed version.
I agree.

TiedupQ That file should be in the {game folder}\renpy\common\_theme_crayon where your game is installed (for PC, at least).

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes