fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Well....that sucks :(
Were you possibly expecting a walkthrough for Chapter 3 installments not yet delivered, or just those already available (which is only the first at this point)?

If the former, I've never seen any Dev offer a pre-walkthrough of to-be-developed installments. My original interpretation of your request was what others already answered.

Reactions: RustyV

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Would you really want them to?
Discovery is have the adventure.
You're right ... i don't get why ppl want to use a walkthrough for their first playthrough, tho.
It's always possible to do a 2nd or 3rd one to see other routes ... if you f*** up do it better next time.

But anyways ... can't wait for next 2 days to be released :love:
MrDots style is the best out there imo.

Reactions: RustyV

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Ok. I know i sound weird or whatever but what did you choose?
For now, I'm not too worried about the points (We can set them as high as we like at the start of Ch3 anyway) so I'm just going with the story to see what happens.
Graham has really helped us out with the apartment & then made himself vulnerable with his confession.
It would be a bit of a dick move to just shut down on him & likely reduce his trust in us, so I told him.
When it gets to the point of no return, we will probably have a further chance to back out if the situation is not to my liking...

Reactions: RustyV and Bbwlover

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Ok. Well i should tell him. And btw i couldnt change the stats like you said. I didn't check it.
When you start "New game", it asks how many of each type of points you had at the end of chapter 2.
It will just accept what you tell it, there is no verification.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Considering the quality of the writers and story developers on the Mr.Dots team they are most likely in episode 1 of Chapter 3 setting the stage for what is to come in D's continuing adventures and sexual activities throughout the new chapter (at this point I kind of wish each update had it's own title).
IMO based on the storyline in this update it would seem D is going to expand her modeling career (probably meet a bitchy rival), become more sexually active with both men and women, admit she is attracted to girls to the MC, move out from other people's shadows to develop her own individual personality, and yes there seems to be potential for puppy love.
This is why I really like this VN, it is one of the few with actual plot and character development.
Many fans seem to wait for new updates as much to see how D's story progresses nearly as much to see her having new sexual adventures.

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I hope MrDots will change their mind and do a CH4 ... or maybe a 3rd game about Bro-Sis love story :sneaky:

Anyways, MrDots is just not allowed to quit because of their special style in story telling :love:

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes