armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Do not see a way to link ch3 to ch2 as there was for ch2 to ch1. Someone please help.
You don't need help because there is no such thing as link from ch.2 to ch.e
You just start play ch.3,put the points for stats you like and answer some questions

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Tried both of these still get the error
You should be able to run your old 'Dating My Daughter Version 021' game (file name: DMD.CH2.exe). Open one of your last save games in it, and then copy your stats.
After that, run your new 'Dating My Daughter Version 022' game (file name: DMD.CH3.exe), and input your stats.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
can anyone help? i downloaded the new 22.5 update and clicked load game but does not show my saves??
If I were in your place I would lose 5 minutes of my time to re-read the last 3 pages of this thread ... there are already 3-4 post with your same question and same answer ....

bpmination

Mar 8, 2018
Olivia is the nudist daughter from seaside.
You have to choose Georgina or Jennifer but you can turn the other back on from the settings screen once the game starts.
Why am I not seeing the option to add georgina or jennifer after ive started this? its not in the settings. and i missing something?

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Why am I not seeing the option to add georgina or jennifer after ive started this? its not in the settings. and i missing something?
Once you are playing, click on D"s head (top right of screen).
This should bring up a page with (among other things) the girls names.
Each name should be followed by "yes" or "no".
This is a toggle (clicking on yes will change it to & vise versa).
If you want to pursue a girl, make sure she is set to yes.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes