rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Struth and stone the flamin crows me old china plate Rusty is spot on, next time I get him on the dog and bone I'll invite him and his trouble and strive over for a barbie. We'll down a slab of VB tinnies and not that Foster's crap which will send your head to the porcelain. No doubt he is flat out like a lizard drinking wondering if he will reply.
Brave attempt at Cockney Rhyming slang.
Trouble & STRIFE = Wife, not Strive ;)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Struth and stone the flamin crows me old china plate Rusty is spot on, next time I get him on the dog and bone I'll invite him and his trouble and strive over for a barbie. We'll down a slab of VB tinnies and not that Foster's crap which will send your head to the porcelain. No doubt he is flat out like a lizard drinking wondering if he will reply.
LOL
In my native Pittsburgese we'd say, "Hey yinz guys needa come over fer a kook aht and a Iron City."

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Actually starting to quite enjoy this game the more I play it. Might feel tedious to some but it's refreshing to not have someone go full hoe in like an hour.

By the way, does anyone know in chapter 2 during the Which Car to School event w/ Elena and Adam, what the consequences are for each option? Walkthrough doesn't seem to be updated.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if I remember right Elena breaks with Adam if chooses right course. Ch 2's walkthrough should say what happens.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
So I don't want to redownload ch2. I forget what my stats were with the daughter for chapter 3. What were the max stats again?
For the Harem, D Only and the various combinations thereof.

I think i was seeing both Georgina AND Jennifer, but I can only choose one.
I don't even REMEMBER who Olivia is. But I'm gonna guess the chick from the photostudio in chapter 2.

Also the friendship points are gone. Which i guess is fine, since we don't really need them anymore.

But yeah, I'm wondering what "max stats" would be.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
So I don't want to redownload ch2. I forget what my stats were with the daughter for chapter 3. What were the max stats again?
For the Harem, D Only and the various combinations thereof.
Just put:
love 200
Boobs 30
Ass 30
Sharing 30 (or 0 for d only).

Olivia is the nudist daughter from seaside.
You have to choose Georgina or Jennifer but you can turn the other back on from the settings screen once the game starts.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Just put:
love 200
Boobs 30
Ass 30
Sharing 30 (or 0 for d only).

Olivia is the nudist daughter from seaside.
You have to choose Georgina or Jennifer but you can turn the other back on from the settings screen once the game starts.
Cool, thanks.

What about Sharing and BDSM points?
Should i have the binnoculars broken or not?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I picked Georgina in the questionaire but when I started the game I check marked Alina (I think thats her name). Only time will tell if that works.
Did you mean Jennifer?

I was wondering what would happen if we checked off all the names after starting with only one choice.

Reactions: Wraith2100

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I actually feel guilty now after D most likely saw the MC having sex with Elena, alluded to by hearing the creaking door.
I can see one of two possible outcomes.
1. D now feels she and her father are in an "open relationship" and has sex with another guy. Hopefully not the photographer that I just wanted to bludgeon with his own camera. Probably opens the door for Martin or Graham.
2. D who suffers from poor body image has been made to feel even more inadequate after seeing her boyfriend banging her bestie. I think that's what made me feel guilty. After building up her self-esteem you potentially just pissed all over her kittens and made her feel bad about herself again.

burns2.png
I actually thought of a cruel teaser for the next update based around D having seen the MC and tiny titty Elena preforming coitus.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes