goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Can anyone extract CG from the game? Unren doesn't help with this (pictures in .jpeg format don't open).
I had a hard time trying to do it. Unren didn't extract working .jpg. I had to install WebpCodec and only after that I managed to see the extracted images.
It's not UnRen. UnRen is extracting what's in the RPA archive.

The images are webp, but with a jpg extension. You need something that can read those. Chrome will, but it sucks as an image viewer.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
It's not UnRen. UnRen is extracting what's in the RPA archive.

The images are webp, but with a jpg extension. You need something that can read those. Chrome will, but it sucks as an image viewer.
You are correct!
I tried many times using Unren to extract the pictures, they were .jpg but were smaller in Kb than they used to be and I could not seen them, so I thought they were corrupt .jpg. Researching about the problem, I discovered they were not really .jpg but webp with a jpg extension. So I installed the Webp Codec, and I could see the pics.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
All good.

Personally, I'm a fan of big breasts... but... to clarify... big... BREASTS.

Not the [Corruption from MrC] "I can physically move in to live in one of those breasts and sublet the other breast" apartment size level of breasts.

But that's just me.
I don't mind "big" boobs. The problem is game makers don't know what actual proportional boobs means. They end up strapping some ridiculous FF shit onto women.

Also making all the male protags look 5'5" 14YO.
Have you ever dated a Decent sized chest Girl before?
IF you ever did you would change you tune REAL quick.
I had a girlfriend with 44DDs just after highschool. I prefer A or B cups: more than a mouthful's a waste!
I was always told more than a HANDFUL is a waste ;) :)
either could be correct :) ;)
For all gentleman here, currently in need for some boobs either small or big, here is a self-help tipp:

:ROFLMAO:

Red469

May 18, 2018
For all gentleman here, currently in need for some boobs either small or big, here is a self-help tipp:
Mc f ap, Not really sure what your saying here, you do realise we are talking about a female chest size right?
Try google translate and see if when we are all talking about one topic and you come back with ... What you said... I am sure google will Agree:
COMMENT IRRELEVANT.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Damn, now I have to replay the update, since I was capped out at 200 love points the whole time. There's been worse punishments... :)
I thought it was kind of lame that Chapter 3 didn't have a save import like Ch1 to 2 did, but now that I was able to easily play the other route(s), I think it's better. There's actually a few meaningful discrepancies now, unlike before, that make it worth seeing. And it's very easy to set up an alternate save in Ch3. Funnily enough, I think I may actually slightly prefer the daughter-only route now. I was mainly doing the get everyone/harem route because it was the quickest way to sex scenes at first, but now... There's a life lesson in there, I suppose. Probably an unrealistic one, but a lesson nonetheless.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Mc f ap, Not really sure what your saying here, you do realise we are talking about a female chest size right?
Try google translate and see if when we are all talking about one topic and you come back with ... What you said... I am sure google will Agree:
COMMENT IRRELEVANT.
Our sense of humour is obviously different. Sorry for disturbing your important discussion. :rolleyes:

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
You're probably right in and of itself, or by comparison to those games.

Thing is, in Chapter 1, they gave us (a few times) the option to be alpha male, and it led to the GAME OVER screen due to a choice or a lack of points when D basically said "Fuck you. I'm out of here".

Now, instead of (IMO) wasting resources, they assume the MC "learned" and is treating others with extra politeness.

You hate it, you hate it... no problem. But DMD from the start wasn't a "I'll fuck your daughter, your mom, your sister, your wife over your dead body... and when the cops try to arrest me... I'll kill them and fuck THEIR wives over THEIR dead bodies."

That's a totally legit kind of game (like Tyrant and others, as you said) but it isn't DMD. Personally, I find that there's a LOT of Tyrant like games out there, and very few DMD type games... but that's just me.
Oh, of course, I didn't expect it to be some "I'll fuck your daughter, your mom, your sister..." sort of game, I just think he could relax at some times ya know. I think a large contributor to that feeling is how he calls her honey or sweetie.

It also provides a jarring contrast since he's pretty lewdy internally but reaaaally polite in conversation. Especially so when he responds to Elena / Graham's daughter. I guess it's partially an act?

Reactions: Walk Through

Red469

May 18, 2018
I said that "For side girls and Rachel's extra scenes (D's mother is a smoking Hot Milf )" right? <- This is the content that I like so even if F and D is not my thing, there's still a skip button and who the hell said that I'm protesting?

As for the next sentence, What the fuck are you talking about? I just said that "I just wish that after this game" so meaning to say after this game is complete ! (Not to change this game like what you are saying) " I just hope that next game will be "Dating my Son" or "Dating my Mother" or it can be " Dating my sister" Is this too hard to understand? It seems like your level of perception is at the same level of your intelligence
Externally Rachel is ok looking, so Wrong bout the hot but this gets down to choice.
Well if you were not Protesting before, you sure as hell are today...

As for the comment After this game... that sure as hell sounded like winging to me, regardless of if you meant alter this one or the next one, Whats the point of coming here and voicing that u prefer the side girls but the VN is still on your pc right?

So My POINT is why the hell are you even here in the first place?
Theres a huge selection to Provides to you limited tastes?
Let me help you out, Why dont you search for dreaming of Dana.

As far as your last comment goes... you really are proving my point for me: Thou doeth PROtest TOO Much...

Lastly Please Get your NTRBitch on and at least try to see what other are trying to say to you, Because all I am hearing is...

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
there are a lot saves posted so search from thread.

koko (that singer) has much smaller b00bs than d has.

search is your friend.
True. But I would say In DMD (not Melody) Koko is not an age peer of D.

But D lives near a beach and that means scores of young hot beach bunnies, so many boobies should be seen.
I can hear the MC now, "Wow! A beach full of hot topless girls! Look at all the tits! There must be 57 tits out there."
(Steve Martin, A Wild and Crazy Guy)

• Haha
Reactions: fbass

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Externally Rachel is ok looking, so Wrong bout the hot but this gets down to choice.
Well if you were not Protesting before, you sure as hell are today...

As for the comment After this game... that sure as hell sounded like winging to me, regardless of if you meant alter this one or the next one, Whats the point of coming here and voicing that u prefer the side girls but the VN is still on your pc right?

So My POINT is why the hell are you even here in the first place?
Theres a huge selection to Provides to you limited tastes?
Let me help you out, Why dont you search for dreaming of Dana.

As far as your last comment goes... you really are proving my point for me: Thou doeth PROtest TOO Much...

Lastly Please Get your NTRBitch on and at least try to see what other are trying to say to you, Because all I am hearing is...
Stop the pointless argument, There's nothing wrong with that if he just play this game for side girls, so stop that kind of question like " Why the hell are you even here in the first place " just because he prefer side girls more than the main girl doesn't mean that he is not welcome here, we can't force someone to like it and learn to respect other people's preferences, it seems to me that you're the one who's protesting, just because some comment from other user doesn't suit your taste

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes