cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
please give me ch.1 save game
there are a lot saves posted so search from thread.

IMO Casandra and Olivia are in the older woman category.
Maybe girls boobs change to medium size as women in Seaside get older.lol
koko (that singer) has much smaller b00bs than d has.

anyone have a save where they hooked up with all the girls, leading up to right when F &D fucked for the first time? i REALLY dont want to start over. Thanks!
search is your friend.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Dating My Daughter [Ch.3 v0.22.5] [MrDots Games] (504 mb rar pc source)

190 mb rar unofficial market (pc&mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

wantmummy

Nov 30, 2017
Apologies if this is mentioned upthread but I don't seem to be accruing love points at moment when the walkthrough says I should. Is this somethig that's been fixed in the 22.5 update or does anyone else have this problem?

fbass

May 18, 2017
Apologies if this is mentioned upthread but I don't seem to be accruing love points at moment when the walkthrough says I should. Is this somethig that's been fixed in the 22.5 update or does anyone else have this problem?
Been mentioned many times. Check the changelog

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Can anyone extract CG from the game? Unren doesn't help with this (pictures in .jpeg format don't open).
I had a hard time trying to do it. Unren didn't extract working .jpg. I had to install WebpCodec and only after that I managed to see the extracted images.
It's not UnRen. UnRen is extracting what's in the RPA archive.

The images are webp, but with a jpg extension. You need something that can read those. Chrome will, but it sucks as an image viewer.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
It's not UnRen. UnRen is extracting what's in the RPA archive.

The images are webp, but with a jpg extension. You need something that can read those. Chrome will, but it sucks as an image viewer.
You are correct!
I tried many times using Unren to extract the pictures, they were .jpg but were smaller in Kb than they used to be and I could not seen them, so I thought they were corrupt .jpg. Researching about the problem, I discovered they were not really .jpg but webp with a jpg extension. So I installed the Webp Codec, and I could see the pics.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
All good.

Personally, I'm a fan of big breasts... but... to clarify... big... BREASTS.

Not the [Corruption from MrC] "I can physically move in to live in one of those breasts and sublet the other breast" apartment size level of breasts.

But that's just me.
I don't mind "big" boobs. The problem is game makers don't know what actual proportional boobs means. They end up strapping some ridiculous FF shit onto women.

Also making all the male protags look 5'5" 14YO.
Have you ever dated a Decent sized chest Girl before?
IF you ever did you would change you tune REAL quick.
I had a girlfriend with 44DDs just after highschool. I prefer A or B cups: more than a mouthful's a waste!
I was always told more than a HANDFUL is a waste ;) :)
either could be correct :) ;)
For all gentleman here, currently in need for some boobs either small or big, here is a self-help tipp:

:ROFLMAO:

Red469

May 18, 2018
For all gentleman here, currently in need for some boobs either small or big, here is a self-help tipp:
Mc f ap, Not really sure what your saying here, you do realise we are talking about a female chest size right?
Try google translate and see if when we are all talking about one topic and you come back with ... What you said... I am sure google will Agree:
COMMENT IRRELEVANT.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Damn, now I have to replay the update, since I was capped out at 200 love points the whole time. There's been worse punishments... :)
I thought it was kind of lame that Chapter 3 didn't have a save import like Ch1 to 2 did, but now that I was able to easily play the other route(s), I think it's better. There's actually a few meaningful discrepancies now, unlike before, that make it worth seeing. And it's very easy to set up an alternate save in Ch3. Funnily enough, I think I may actually slightly prefer the daughter-only route now. I was mainly doing the get everyone/harem route because it was the quickest way to sex scenes at first, but now... There's a life lesson in there, I suppose. Probably an unrealistic one, but a lesson nonetheless.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Mc f ap, Not really sure what your saying here, you do realise we are talking about a female chest size right?
Try google translate and see if when we are all talking about one topic and you come back with ... What you said... I am sure google will Agree:
COMMENT IRRELEVANT.
Our sense of humour is obviously different. Sorry for disturbing your important discussion. :rolleyes:

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes