fbass

May 18, 2017
I am sure after 1-2 releases he could afford to buy genital for his daughter. especially in such earlier versions, she was not naked. and of course father didn’t fuck her
I'm sure he could. We can only speculate at this point. But the genetalia he uses was most likely purchased

Maxinator

May 10, 2019
I'm sure he could. We can only speculate at this point. But the genetalia he uses was most likely purchased
if she looks purchased why he didn't use morphs. and did not open her vagina instead of fucking her through the body.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
You don't know what you're talking about. The writer is Australian if I remember correctly. The dev doesn't write the dialogues. It has been like this for almost two years.
And Aussie is closer to Brit than American English.
I've been told more than once in Europe "I speak American English." or "I speak British."
But that aside people make errors.

Reactions: fried

fbass

May 18, 2017
if she looks purchased why he didn't use morphs. and did not open her vagina instead of fucking her through the body.
Ask him. I don't think it's as bad as you say but you're asking the wrong person.

I love the story and the kink, I love the visuals, I love her pretty face, boobs and I love her friends little boobs. The visualization, while important, is secondary to the kinks and the story.

I guess you could make a better game with better graphics if you want to.
https://f95zone.to/account/alerts

Reactions: Les_Riggs and fried

Ryel

May 5, 2017
So as of Chapter 3 it should be impossible for us to be in "relationship" with both Georgina and Jennifer?

I never cheated using the menu and never used mods and by the end of Chapter 2 I had both of them on Yes at the relationship menu. Then at the start of Chapter 3 there was no Both option only Georgina/Jennifer/Neither and I assumed that was a bug. But after reading a bit here it seems like the bug was that one of the girl's path should have ended somewhere in Chapter 2 as a result of some choices?

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
DMD was the first VN, and you can see the quality differences between DMD Chapter 1 and up to today.

Melody as the second VN and the quality is markedly better.

Both use Genesis 3 models (for the most part if not exclusively).

The next VN will use Genesis 8 models.

Don’t ask me why D has not had a genitals upgrade, but she hasn’t, and she is very sensitive about it...just as she is sensitive about the second clitoris she has at the back of her throat.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure we should compare. we all like different things. i haven't tried Being A DIK since i dont like the pics and story. maybe its good?. but I have played both DmD and Melody and I think they are good, even if I dont like vanilla/harem games.

as for animations, theres a couple where the cock is too thick or is hitting all over the place. sure not perfect, and questionable since they get that much support, still, its not that bad to not play the game. text/story is what is important. DmD is in my top 10 games, while Being A DIK is not even in my list.

MATY76

Sep 18, 2018
this is a saga (in 3 chap) or is a unique game with 3 chapters?
i need play all chaps or i can choise any chap, play completed and no more?

sarblin

Jan 6, 2019
this is a saga (in 3 chap) or is a unique game with 3 chapters?
i need play all chaps or i can choise any chap, play completed and no more?
This is one story with different chapters. Start with Chapter 1, otherwise it might ruin your experience.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Two non sequiturs.
1. Glad we were not subjected to protracted viewings of the MC's butt in this update.
2. The game needs a hot Asian girl model around D's age with big boobs in the model competition.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
True but that breaks an unfair stereo-type of Asian women.:)
Actually the game needs a D age girl with B cup boobs. You have D's double Ds and her friends tiny mighty titties, but no one (D's age) in between. Or did I forget a set of boobs?

Reactions: Dolphin3000
3.80 star(s) 321 Votes