DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Some pregnancy would be good, for ending the game :p, the daughter gets and wants to be a mom and gets pregnant
No, not really - yes most see incest already as creepy (I don't, as long as it's consenting adults!), but pregnancy (if you are related) is worse...genetic defects are much more likely -.- (so yeah: I would love to avoid this, especially since MC already has a daughter :) )

As for the update: I like it, I just sadly think that the other girls got the short end of the stick sadly, especially the one with the cute panties ;)

Still, I liked it very much!

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It was worthless anyway because if you would have read it there at the end you could only pic one to fix up the apartment and would have blocked the other from going forward.
If you had both then either you cheated or had the mod to allow it.
I never cheated in the game, never instaled a mod, and the scene with that decision was COULD affect relation with the other, as far as I know I'm in good terms with them both, I chose Georgina but had a scene where Jennifer ask if MC would let her help D accept her or something along those lines

I played just now pressing ctrl to skip that part and I got a new scene, where MC rejects Jennifer and they break up, so what I think happened is that I played 0.21 and Mr Dots fucked up leaving the possibility of dating them both opened, that's why he released later 0.21.5, blocking it, I didn't replay the chapter, I just downloaded it

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I never cheated in the game, never instaled a mod, and the scene with that decision was COULD affect relation with the other, as far as I know I'm in good terms with them both, I chose Georgina but had a scene where Jennifer ask if MC would let her help D accept her or something along those lines

I played just now pressing ctrl to skip that part and I got a new scene, where MC rejects Jennifer and they break up, so what I think happened is that I played 0.21 and Mr Dots fucked up leaving the possibility of dating them both opened, that's why he released later 0.21.5, blocking it, I didn't replay the chapter, I just downloaded it
Exactly that.
0.21 we can have both
0.21.5 we can't:(

Reactions: gestved

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Love points limit increased to 400
i have 500 and it still went through
whats that gonna do by the way
is it going to make her more loose to the idea of him having a big harem

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Wasn't an analogy, I genuinely want a massive semi-truck to catch D's Mom similar to Pet Semetary. :)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
No, not really - yes most see incest already as creepy (I don't, as long as it's consenting adults!), but pregnancy (if you are related) is worse...genetic defects are much more likely -.- (so yeah: I would love to avoid this, especially since MC already has a daughter :) )

As for the update: I like it, I just sadly think that the other girls got the short end of the stick sadly, especially the one with the cute panties ;)

Still, I liked it very much!
You played the update and you're gonna complain about the real world consequences of the actions of one of the side character no less.

Guess that Olivia plot was missed.

Terrigen

Oct 30, 2018
This game is quite amazing and all, I just wish there was more content with Jennifer. She is a damn cutie who deserves more love from the MC. I replayed chapter 2 again and there was barely anything with Jennifer other than the very beginning.

Reactions: TungstenDuck

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
short but good update and some replaying needed to see all aspects of elena visit (didn't think that d would have sex with f when elena was passed out on their bed), d was close to lose her other cherry but that was just me mrdot's teasing.

This game is quite amazing and all, I just wish there was more content with Jennifer. She is a damn cutie who deserves more love from the MC. I replayed chapter 2 again and there was barely anything with Jennifer other than the very beginning.
jennifer is coming to visit soon so there'll be more of her.

Reactions: Terrigen

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
Before you go all smart arse and try to make fun of someone you should check your facts.
- The original post was put up at 7.39pm
- My question was asked at 8.14pm
-The orignal post was edited at 8.31pm to include the information about what had changed

Dickhead!
Speaking of checking facts:

- The original post was put up at 7.39pm
- My question was asked at 8.14pm
- Fantabaldu posted his response at 8.29pm, and his post also contained the post he was referring to.
- The orignal post was edited at 8.31pm to include the information about what had changed

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Maxinator

May 10, 2019
Are you just a troll or what, she has always had a great vagina in my game.
I want to apologize first. something happened after updating windows. I used unren to get images. but they did not load on f95. so sorry.
but it's all from the game. and these are just a few examples

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I want to apologize first. something happened after updating windows. I used unren to get images. but they did not load on f95. so sorry.
but it's all from the game. and these are just a few examples
I suppose the lack of realism in her vagina and anus is due to the DAZ model used.

Maxinator

May 10, 2019
I suppose the lack of realism in her vagina and anus is due to the DAZ model used.
I guess you do not understand anything in DAZ
why did he not use new genitalia or golden palace?
his daughter is of course g3. because the game is not new. but I'm sure you can find the genital for g3

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I guess you do not understand anything in DAZ
why did he not use new genitalia or golden palace?
his daughter is of course g3. because the game is not new. but I'm sure you can find the genital for g3
Yes, I don't know much about DAZ. That was the explanation I heard when people asked about the lack of a 'real' anus in D. I understood available genitals were model related, and the model devs used for D didn't have compatible realistic genitals.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: fried and RustyV

Maxinator

May 10, 2019
Yes, I don't know much about DAZ. That was the explanation I heard when people asked about the lack of an 'real' anus in D. I understood available genitals were model related, and the model devs used for D didn't have compatible realistic genitals.
this is genesis 3. no matter what model the dev used. for g3, i'm sure a lot of genital

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes