Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Um . . . because he's polite, I suppose. I can't honestly say I think he speaks in an unusual manner, but your mileage may vary, of course.
Also, just out of curiosity, why do you associate polite with feminine?
Because he sounds way too polite. Really afraid to step on any toes, no matter how slightly. I guess I just find the writing style a little strange. The daughter talks like a pre-pubescent while the father sounds like he's trying his best to baby his daughter, which might be understandable since he's been away from her for awhile, but it just comes off to me as cringy.

Of course, this comes from me playing games like The Tyrant, Parental Love, Harem Hotel and Waifu Academy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Q Who

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
You only get movies that advance your path. I have 5 different saved paths. Only once did two movies show up as a choice. If you chose the school girl movie you will get her to want to wear that later in the game.
OK, looks like I have to replay and choose the school girl route.

Reactions: HandofVecna

SVen_Krules

Aug 14, 2017
Is it just me or there's actually something missing from this update? I feel like there should be a Day 29 in this update and its not in the game files

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
MrDots Games
Download DMD Chapter 3 v.0.22.5:
Bugfix Release

– Love points limit increased to 400
– Grammar errors fixed.

PC:
MAC:
ANDROID:
That's great.
OH! But now I'll have to replay.
The grammar errors was irking.lol

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Why does the protagonist talk like a real polite / feminine male? Anyone else feel that way?
Not to seem like I'm berating you, but the dev does not speak English as a primary language and whenever you translate into a foreign tongue you tend to use a more formal style of speech. Usually painful to native speakers.
That and some of the most dangerous people I've known speak politely and try to use proper English.

The MC did get pushy with the waiter in the sushi restaurant.
Because we are playing through the MC I do hope he doesn't become a docile second to D in their relationship. Even if D plays around I do hope the MC is not clueless or becomes milk-toasty.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I started playing the new version yesterday, was disapointed to see there is not an option for both georgina and jennifer, in the end of my playthrough of chapter 2 I had both in a relationship alongside Elena. I know you can change status of their relationship in the D menu, but it makes the choices feel worthless

I understand that the variables must be a nightmare to balance out, but the choices regarding relationships are probably the most important part

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Not to seem like I'm berating you, but the dev does not speak English as a primary language and whenever you translate into a foreign tongue you tend to use a more formal style of speech. Usually painful to native speakers.
That and some of the most dangerous people I've known speak politely and try to use proper English.

Because we are playing through the MC I do hope he doesn't become a docile second to D in their relationship. Even if D plays around I do hope the MC is not clueless or becomes milk-toasty.
Do you know what language? Spanish guys are pretty macho even the betas lol.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018

Ah I was not aware the author is not a native English speaker, explains alot.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I started playing the new version yesterday, was disapointed to see there is not an option for both georgina and jennifer, in the end of my playthrough of chapter 2 I had both in a relationship alongside Elena. I know you can change status of their relationship in the D menu, but it makes the choices feel worthless

I understand that the variables must be a nightmare to balance out, but the choices regarding relationships are probably the most important part
It was worthless anyway because if you would have read it there at the end you could only pic one to fix up the apartment and would have blocked the other from going forward.
If you had both then either you cheated or had the mod to allow it.

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
You don't know what you're talking about. The writer is Australian if I remember correctly. The dev doesn't write the dialogues. It has been like this for almost two years.

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes