Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
3 days full plays and more than 1700 renders , plus all animations . This is a huge update also if we consider 3 month from last update... So often i really don't understand what people can consider for Big Update ? 5000 renders ?
the reality is the only few people really know the amount of effort needed to do this work , but especially in this way (i can estimate 80-100 hours weekly ,also including the RL work ) ; if people really knew all this , they would really talk much less
Oh please, 80 to 100 hours a week. plus lol. lets say 100 to 120 hours for the RL work huh, so that leaves 65 to 45 hours for everything else. I have no comment about the size of the update. I just laugh that you think 3 months of 100 hour weeks were spent on this or any game.

• Haha
Reactions: Fantabaldu
Oct 19, 2017
i was kind of dissappointed with this update.
not story wise
but due to countles graphical glitches during the animated scenes.
felt like no care or love whatsoever was put into this update

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Oh please, 80 to 100 hours a week. plus lol. lets say 100 to 120 hours for the RL work huh, so that leaves 65 to 45 hours for everything else. I have no comment about the size of the update. I just laugh that you think 3 months of 100 hour weeks were spent on this or any game.
just think before posting shit: its not 3 months update - its a 1 months update because MrDots always work 1 month on DMD, then 2 months for 2 updates Melody

This always happens with most of the devs, they want to make quick updates
this does not happen by quick updates - that does happen because people are nearly never satisfied. Once you have enough content, you may have less quality which is bad - or you have a good quality but then the amount is bad. You will never manage to please the people. Mostly the less they support the devs themselves, the more they demand. (at least thats what i have experienced)

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
this does not happen by quick updates - that does happen because people are nearly never satisfied. Once you have enough content, you may have less quality which is bad - or you have a good quality but then the amount is bad. You will never manage to please the people. Mostly the less they support the devs themselves, the more they demand. (at least thats what i have experienced)
Standing Ovation !!! I completely quote all your words !!!!

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
after losing ~20 lps.
You can either redo this update (and your choices) by skipping through all the scenes using the "Tab" key or you can read through the walkthrough, add up your points, open the console, and modify your total to what it should be.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know it can be annoying, but it's not a HUGE loss...like it would be a couple updates from now.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dating My Daughter - Chapter 3 - v0.22.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can continue save files of DMD.CH2, but only, when they were saved at the very end.
copy your files into the save folder of DMD.CH3 and proceed as usual. files that are not useable, are marked invalid. i advice, to delete all invalid files, cuz they are checked every time, when you access the load/save screen and this is a slow process.
you can also start a new game and input some fantasy values. but i hope this won't become the new trend how to continue games.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Outrider and fried

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
just think before posting shit: its not 3 months update - its a 1 months update because MrDots always work 1 month on DMD, then 2 months for 2 updates Melody
If you want to believe these developers are putting in 100 hour weeks be my guest.

Did you notice how many unique poses? You consider a raised eyebrow difficult?

Apr 22, 2019
Yes that's right, never thought about it this way

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Normally, chapter 2 opens and works fine. I could open the game and click on my save files without problems. I downloaded the game again (I deleted the old one), but it has been a problem. When I try and open the zip file there is an error message that pops up. After I hit okay and want to open the game, most cases the game icon moves than vanishes. When it does open, I wanted to load one of my 2 saved games, but an error message keeps appearing. Chapter 3 works fine, I was able to play it. Sadly, I had to do random numbers for the points.
Just put 200 for love and 30 for everything else you like.

Reactions: Zontany

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can't, ch3 is new game which continues from ch2 but has to enter stats and few other things manually to be able to play.

Reactions: Dolphin3000
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes