KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
Is it just me, or does that bit about steak doneness at dinner seem a little defensive??

Mr. Dots, as long as it's not cooked 'well' done, you have no judgement here. This is a Safe Place. ;)

(Well...as safe as an internet forum for incestuous adult games can be. )

Last edited:
Reactions: Corvus Belli

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
What always bugs me with bugfix releases that very few devs bother to release the changed files as a patch. What were the files that were changed between 0.22.0 and 0.22.5? What is their total size after being zipped? Less than 1 MB, I'll bet. Instead, they make us download the entire game again, in this case >500MB. Do they get a commission from ISPs or what? [End of rant]

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
The jpg files are really webps with jpg extensions. Google webp to see how to look at them.

Jeff Steel please ask Mr.Dots to rename them to webp, so people don't freak out. Ren'Py can handle that.

Cheers, good tip. I tried with one using an online converter, worked nicely. I'll see if I can download a local app that can handle batches.

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
What always bugs me with bugfix releases that very few devs bother to release the changed files as a patch. What were the files that were changed between 0.22.0 and 0.22.5? What is their total size after being zipped? Less than 1 MB, I'll bet. Instead, they make us download the entire game again, in this case >500MB. Do they get a commission from ISPs or what? [End of rant]
Get yourself an uncapped ISP fam. It's 2019 and you're complaining about a 500mb file?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You don't need the bugfix.It only change some words and make max LP 400 instead of 200

Reactions: ontach

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Um . . . because he's polite, I suppose. I can't honestly say I think he speaks in an unusual manner, but your mileage may vary, of course.
Also, just out of curiosity, why do you associate polite with feminine?
He means he speaks like a soy boy or beta male I believe. It has been some time since I played but I don't remember any dirty talk from the MC.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
He means he speaks like a soy boy or beta male I believe. It has been some time since I played but I don't remember any dirty talk from the MC.
I imagine it's because playing an MC in that situation is creepy enough without the added effect of "Alpha" douche speech that would make it even creepier.

Having the MC being hesitant/polite makes sense considering the situation. That's probably why he is shown to be a bit more dominant in scenes with other girls.

CreamyBatter

Jun 24, 2017
"100 hours weekly"... okay bruh. I'm not saying it was a good update. It's just my own expectations. It felt like the last few updates were much bigger than this. But oh well, at least it's not Summertime Saga. Now THAT'S a money grubbing game.
I wanna help argue against this but there is not much leverage

Maxinator

May 10, 2019
I have already forgotten about this game and have not played it for a long time. I can not remember in previous versions, the daughter was also without a vagina? these animations look awful

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes